PDA

View Full Version : T/o afterwork me peavis and mr brownie

TroutOnly
12-31-2009, 05:48 PM
WENT UP THE HWY AGAIN , GOT TO GO TO THE FISHING HOLE FOR A COUPLE HOURS TUES AND WEDS, TUESDAY THE WATER WAS CLEAR AND THE BITE WFO. WEDS WENT BACK FOR A COUPLE HOURS LATE AND THE CURRENT HAD BROUGHT MAJOR WEEDS ON THE SURFACE IT SLOWED THE BITE BUT THERE WAS GREAT FISHING ALL THE PICS ARE FROM TUES I FORGOT THE CAMERA IN THE TRUCK AND IT WAS SO COLD OVER NIGHT IT KILLED MY BATTERIES, TIME FOR SOME NEW ONES. CAUGHT ONLY BROWNIES HOLDOVERS AND WILD BORN IN THE RIVER FISH, YOU CAN TELL BY THERE COLORING AND TAILS AND THEY NORMALLY HAVE THE SHAPE OF THE BROWNS. I HAVE ALOT OF TRIPS GOING UP TO WORK FOR THE NATIVE AMERICANS SO IT LOOKS LIKE I WILL GET SOME TROUT FISHING IN,,,,,,,,,,,,troutonly,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

diamondbear
12-31-2009, 07:37 PM
good looking brownies Bob , I bet its cold up there .

Rooster
12-31-2009, 11:25 PM
That first pic even the trout looks cold :Envious: Awesome report and pics TO. Beautiful trout :Thumbs Up:

pappi
01-01-2010, 01:25 AM
simple amazing!!! pretty fish man.

hugh jorgan
01-01-2010, 11:04 AM
beautiful fish ecspecailly the browns .

thank you for sharing your outing

congratulations

idratherbfishin
01-01-2010, 11:24 AM
Looks like a great time, you gotta love those brownies.

brant
01-01-2010, 06:16 PM
Always love the reports but those wild Browns (assuming you are C&R) would have a much higher survival rate w/o being put on the ground.

TroutOnly
01-01-2010, 09:17 PM
APPARENTLY BRANT YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT ME .I DONT KILL THE BROWNS EVER AND THE ICE DOESNT HURT THE SLIM COAT BUT DIRT DOES AND I WAS ONE ONE OF FIRST AROUND TO USE THE RUBBER NETS TO HELP THE ALSO, I USE ONE IN MY BOAT WHEN IM TROLLING AND ANOTHER WHEN I SHOORE FISH,BUT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I DO,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,AND YES D/B IT GETS COLD WHEN THE SUN GOES BEHIND THE MOUNTAINS,,BUT THE FISHING WAS GREAT ALL THE WAY TO DARK,,,,,,,,,

Fire Ball
01-01-2010, 09:26 PM
Awesome browns! They are my favorite type of trout. Nice job!

Mondo21
01-01-2010, 10:44 PM
Awesome colors Bob. Thanks for the report and all the colors of the rainbow. Cindy:Big Grin:

Badbeat
01-01-2010, 10:48 PM
Nice looking Trout Bob, you have the magic touch! :Cool:
We need to get back out there again soon and get after those Stripers.

Binh

AngryAgent
01-01-2010, 11:12 PM
Always love the reports but those wild Browns (assuming you are C&R) would have a much higher survival rate w/o being put on the ground.

I concur..

APPARENTLY BRANT YOU DONT KNOW ABOUT ME .I DONT KILL THE BROWNS EVER AND THE ICE DOESNT HURT THE SLIM COAT BUT DIRT DOES AND I WAS ONE ONE OF FIRST AROUND TO USE THE RUBBER NETS TO HELP THE ALSO, I USE ONE IN MY BOAT WHEN IM TROLLING AND ANOTHER WHEN I SHOORE FISH,BUT YOU DONT KNOW WHAT I DO,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o,,,,,,,,,,,AND YES D/B IT GETS COLD WHEN THE SUN GOES BEHIND THE MOUNTAINS,,BUT THE FISHING WAS GREAT ALL THE WAY TO DARK,,,,,,,,,

The comment wasn't made to piss you off just an observation. It is very true that the least bit of handling is absolutely critical with trout. If you do put them on the ground they have a tendency to flop around possibly injuring themselves and then dying after you release them back into the water hours later after you are already gone.

Nice fish, and having the balls to hold on to that coors light while freezing your cajones off deserves mad props:D

Holla..

tpfishnfool
01-02-2010, 08:57 AM
I like the 24oz Coors Light to finish off the post. Nothing like a cold one in the cold after a good slayage. Does Trollies Rock need new paint, er' Power bait ? Good job Mr Caffey.

bluehunter
01-02-2010, 09:14 AM
Those pictures looked cold and fun at the same time. : ). Nice looking trout.

crappiemike
01-02-2010, 07:39 PM
now those are the real deal!!!!
cool shots....

cm

Wingnut
01-02-2010, 08:39 PM
Nice Trout Bob, remember, you said I can be your employee for a day so you can show me how to fish up there. :LOL: :Wink: :Envious:
Happy New Year to you & Susan! :Cool:

TroutOnly
01-03-2010, 09:14 AM
YEP TP THE ROCK NEEDS A FRESH COAT OF P.B. MY SON AND MY FORMER HELPER USE TO WIZ ON IT EVERY CHANCE THEY GOT LAUGHING THE WHOLE TIME ABOUT TROLLY, FUNNY THING TOLLY THOUGHT IT WAS FUNNY TOO WASHING THE ROCK WITH RECYCLED BEER,AND TO THOSE WONDERING ITS NICE DURING THE DAY AT NIGHT IT DOES GET COLD. SORRY WINGNUT YOU WILL HAVE TO ARM WRESTLE SANSOU FOR THE HELPERS SPOT FOR A DAY OF FISHING THE RES. I HAVE ALOT OF SPOTS THERE THAT GET YOU NICE FISH, I WISHED I WOULD HAVE BROUGHT CRICKETS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o

tpfishnfool
01-03-2010, 12:51 PM
I will gladly donate a few old jars of pb and give it a new coat next week. I think pink zekes should work..
Golden Shower Rock ...lol

RamboBoy
01-05-2010, 09:18 PM
nice trout

TroutOnly
01-06-2010, 07:58 AM
It does piss me off when someone with 27 posts wants to lecture me about c and r of trout when ive been doing it for nearly fifty years, and ive had at least a couple hundred posts from the pvr,,,,,,,,,,,and i never kill the browns a rainbow once in a great while, dvl for its holdovers is where ive killed the most trout , but it looks like that wont be happening much anymore,,,,,,,t/o

gletemfeelsteelgary
01-06-2010, 12:23 PM
Nice work as always Bob.....what awesome color on those feesh !

I WANT TO GO THROW MY BIG BAITS UP THERE BOB !

Hiro and I almost went.....gonna have to sooner than later ta see about them Big o'l boys up there...

Nice fish....xmas colors and all !
Congrats

BLUE OYSTER
01-08-2010, 07:50 PM
Very first post so go easy on me!!!!curious where you caught these bright-colored beauties?looks like pvr but not sure.keep fishin' jeff

TroutOnly
01-11-2010, 10:08 PM
Gary youve got to watch out for what you wish for cause sometimes you get it,,,,and yes oyster its the pvr,,,,,,,,,,,t/o