PDA

View Full Version : Has anybody fished the Constitution in SD?

Big Ed
12-31-2009, 04:32 PM
My buddy Paul is looking to charter the Constitution out of HM Landing for a 3day trip. He asked me before he booked the trip but I could not help him on this one because ive never road or even heard a whole lot about this boat??

One thing for sure is they do not want to put up with rude meth head deck hands. They have had their fill of that on the Odyssey just to name one. He wanted to fish July so the Constitution made him a good offer and it looks like he will be taking it unless the boat has a bad reputation?? Please sound off and tell me what you guys know about this outfit?

Apperently they preserve the fish in a brine fish hold, I think?

Thanks; Big Ed!

Ricky-Ray
12-31-2009, 11:45 PM
I've never been on it but if your buddy is looking to charter a boat for a 3 day I highly recommend the Pacific Star out of Seaforth. Mike Bullard is a great captain and his crew is top notch. I've only started fishing on the Pacific Star about 2 years ago and I've already done multiple 2 day trips and several 5.5 day trips on her already.

jsl
01-02-2010, 08:03 AM
I rode it once this summer on a 2/1/2 day and I highly recommend it. Every aspect of the boat was good and the crew was superb. The owner and skipper is Joe and he's a real nice approachable guy. His crew was very professional and nice as well. You cant go wrong with this boat!!

Scott