PDA

View Full Version : Im going to be busy tomorrow...

Pete Marino
12-30-2009, 04:40 PM
Because I have to run some arrands in the morning and then I have to hurry home to prepare for my New Years Eve Poker party that Im having at my house tomorrow night. So I wont be able to get on the computer much so I want to take this time to say THANK YOU to Jeff (owner of Fishing Network) and Dana for their help in making my 2009 a successful one with my guide service.
I also want to thank each and every member of Fishing Network that has supported me and my guide service over the last year.

I really do appreciate each and every one of you... THANK YOU!!!!

Also I want to wish everyone a Very Happy, Healthy, prosperous and SAFE New Year.. I hope everyone catches a fish of a lifetime in 2010.

As far as New Years resolutions go....I dont really make any but I will go into 2010 with the hope that our economy gets better for everyone, that everyone has good health or gets better from whatever ails them, and that 2010 is full of Good times and Big fish for everyone.

In 2010 I will continue to try to be the best daddy I can be to my 2 year old princess, the best husband I can be to my bride, the best bass fishing guide I can be and try my best to win every tournament I enter. I dont really set goals for my tournaments. I just take them one at a time and go for the win at each one, try my very best and leave it all on the lake, then let the cards fall where they may.

I will continue to Guide On PERRIS, DVL, and VAIL Lake. As well as Castaic, Puddingstone and Silverwood if guys want to go to those lakes.
Im really looking forward to the New Year...

So once again, Happy New Year to everybody...God bless and tight lines to all!!!!!

Pete Marino:Cool:

PeteMarinoGuideService.com
(909) 510-5679 office
(909) 241-8283 cell