PDA

View Full Version : Dvl today 12-29-09

JENSEN500
12-29-2009, 04:58 PM
Me and Dan Shoemaker hit it first thing this morning.cold as hell!!! Ran to a spot near the quarry,dropped c-rigs in 45-60' and bendo it was on....landed damn near a dozen b4 the bite slowed,then it was 1 here and 1 there for the next 3 hours.headed to the east dam,dropped ice jigs and was hooked up double right off,landed 1 more there then headed back to the spot we started at.threw c-rigs and ice jigs for3 or 4 more bass,3 stripers and a catfish that ran around 9lbs on the ice jig....thought i had a pig for sure! Good day overall and good to be out on the water again! No pics for this trip as it was to damn cold to reach for the camers after un hooking the fish.might go tomorrow.......i hope :-) loaded up on swimnbaits for skinner.....hhmmmmmmmmmm

jeff

Pete Marino
12-29-2009, 05:56 PM
Good job out there Jeff..

Pete:Cool:

Matt_Magnone
12-29-2009, 09:30 PM
rad dude. the bite is awesome right now. drove up to the lake to see who all was there and saw shoemakers electric truck.my snapped throttle cable has me jones'n and forcin me to mooch rides this past week. :EyePop:

clones? or the goods?

JENSEN500
12-30-2009, 06:05 AM
"clones"was the word at the ramp.numbers good though.

gletemfeelsteelgary
12-30-2009, 12:38 PM
Nice work buddy, love ta see some pics next time....good ta see ya back out on the water..

Congrats..
Keep up the good work..

Gary

SEA ADDICTION
12-30-2009, 04:29 PM
Me, michael and seth were out there the same day. We had one more free boat rental so we grabbed a pontoon. Sounds like you guys killed it! We had a few but was slow for us most of the day, caught 3 and dumped another big fish, damn near cut my finger off setting the hook with the new 65lb spectra i just put on! Going to straight 40lb p-line.... screw spectra for many reasons. Fished big baits all day.... Lets do a trip next week, Maybe get ryan out for the day.....:Crying:

JENSEN500
12-30-2009, 04:49 PM
Were you guys near the west ramp/dam in the mid morning? Saw a pontoon with a few peeps on it.

SEA ADDICTION
12-30-2009, 05:00 PM
Were you guys near the west ramp/dam in the mid morning? Saw a pontoon with a few peeps on it.

Fished the structure spot for awhile over on the west dam but some other boats screwed that up.