PDA

View Full Version : Awesome outing to Corona night session 12-28-09

bullets_full
12-28-2009, 09:59 PM
Fishing was bad and got the skunk.

The awesome part came from the helpful staff. I got my truck stuck moving from one spot to the other. I called AAA but the said they wouldn't wench me out because I wasn't off of a paved road. I walked my arse up to the bait shop to see if they're truck had a wench which they didn't. After telling my story the the guy at the bait shop, he said he had a guy in Lake Elsinore who would hook me up and took AAA.

Long story short, if it wasn't for the staff, I'd still be stuck or coming out of the pocket. They didn't have to help me but did. That type of hospitality and service will definitely see my money again!

_Bullets

PONTOON
12-28-2009, 10:11 PM
Greg,

Sorry to hear about the skunk but on the flip side it's cool to hear there are people out there who are willing to help out.:Cool:

troutdog
12-28-2009, 10:11 PM
Any pictures? :Wink:

Sorry to hear about your misfortunes brotha, kudos to Corona for helping their patrons out once again :Thumbs Up:

TD

calico killer kevin
12-28-2009, 10:25 PM
If there was ever such thing as a good skunk, this would be it.:LOL:

Very nice of the Corona staff.

sansou
12-29-2009, 11:26 AM
Glad you made it out....it would have been a long and cold winter night trying to sleep in the truck! ha ha!!

CASTAWAY
12-29-2009, 11:43 AM
Nice of Corona to lend a helping hand. It would have been a very cold night for sure....lol

Fisherman57
12-29-2009, 11:47 AM
Glad to hear you made it out ok Greg........
Kudo's to the staff at Corona for helping you out....

Next time call me and I'll come winch that sucker outta the mud. :LOL:

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/bfrecover.jpg

Troutman65
12-29-2009, 11:53 AM
Wow, Glad you got unstuck Greg. Sorry about the Skunk. I am sure you will punk that sucker next time .:Wink: Thanks for posting up

bullets_full
12-29-2009, 12:37 PM
Glad to hear you made it out ok Greg........
Kudo's to the staff at Corona for helping you out....

Next time call me and I'll come winch that sucker outta the mud. :LOL:

http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/bfrecover.jpg

That's funny! I could've used your help for sure. That's the second time I've had to use AAA. The first time was at Lake Skinner. Wait, I'm starting to detect a pattern here. :ROFL:

pacerpacer8
12-29-2009, 01:42 PM
aaa told me same thing a couple guys fishing next to me helped me out ive met good people out there