PDA

View Full Version : Kid's Lagoon 12/28/09

shh777
12-28-2009, 08:39 PM
Hit up the Kid's Lagoon again with my son. The guy at the counter gave my son an Irvine Lake sticker which always makes my son happy. My son actually go skunked this time (he normally outfishes me). He got three good hits, but none of them stuck. I limited and handed my pole off to two kids next to me. My son netted all the fish (he likes to reel in his own fish). The fish were hitting the usual bait set-ups.

The weather was great; cloudy with the sun mixed in. A slight breeze every once in awhile. Everyone was catching around us, but not too many limits. The bite really shut down after 10am.

Aside: I can't say enough good things about the kid's lagoon. The people fishing around me were so friendly. The staff was great as well. The fishing is steady if you know what you are doing.

BRING IT
12-28-2009, 09:48 PM
thanks 4 the report, im going wed. with my son. hope 2 slayem TL SCOTT:Guns:

ghetto dad
12-28-2009, 09:55 PM
nice job man.....glad to hear theyre biting....it was wfo last week when we were there..arrived at about 1 and fished till about 3..Im taking my daughter tomorrow.....

GD

ps..how packed was it??

shh777
12-29-2009, 08:00 AM
If you get there early you should be fine. We got there by 8am and only saw three other families there. By 10am the shoreline was 70% filled. However, it never got uncomfortable...