PDA

View Full Version : Skinner 12-28-09

JENSEN500
12-28-2009, 07:52 PM
My uncle and i were 3rd boat in line,launched.hit up launch 2 with pearl "big hammer" swim baits and had 10 fish in the baot within an hour and ahalf topped by a nice 4+. Was good action until the sun poked its ugly head,than bite died. Tried bait,trolling and drifting for 1 small striper. Farmed a 5-6lb bass that ate the swimmie. Overall a good day fishing just wish i'd gone sunday with more cloud cover. Oh well. Will be slaying bass at dvl tomorrow. Have a cuople pic i will post later.

Thanks for reading,jeff

fishtrapmaster
12-28-2009, 08:15 PM
Thats the size you need to catch at the su in may.

Big Country
12-29-2009, 10:02 AM
Nice Jensen...can't wait to see your dvl post from today.

gletemfeelsteelgary
12-29-2009, 10:45 AM
My uncle and i were 3rd boat in line,launched.hit up launch 2 with pearl "big hammer" swim baits and had 10 fish in the baot within an hour and ahalf topped by a nice 4+. Was good action until the sun poked its ugly head,than bite died. Tried bait,trolling and drifting for 1 small striper. Farmed a 5-6lb bass that ate the swimmie. Overall a good day fishing just wish i'd gone sunday with more cloud cover. Oh well. Will be slaying bass at dvl tomorrow. Have a cuople pic i will post later.

Thanks for reading,jeff

Alright....a post from you brotha !

Good to see you got out on the water and got on some feesh.....next time out try running that rig Hiro and I left you out at Havasu, I'd bet you would have quadrippled your daily bag that way...

Nice work there buddy,
Salute....and congrats !

Gary

Troutman65
12-29-2009, 12:11 PM
Nice going on the Linesides :Cool:

JENSEN500
12-29-2009, 04:51 PM
Thats the size you need to catch at the su in may.

cant give me a break huh!? we'll see in may whos bringing the limits,not just the 25 pounders!!!!

JENSEN500
12-29-2009, 05:04 PM
alright....a post from you brotha !

Good to see you got out on the water and got on some feesh.....next time out try running that rig hiro and i left you out at havasu, i'd bet you would have quadrippled your daily bag that way...

Nice work there buddy,
salute....and congrats !

Gary

damn gary,fishing almost felt foreign to me yesterday,but i think i got my rhythm back today! Feels goooooooooooooooooooddddddddd!!!!
As for the rig you guys left us,i didnt run it yesterday,but did see some guys getting fish on it! will trfy it for sure next time i go.

jeff

gletemfeelsteelgary
12-29-2009, 05:08 PM
cant give me a break huh!? we'll see in may whos bringing the limits,not just the 25 pounders!!!!
How about a limit of 25 lbders ?

Ha ha ha ha....

Just messin about buddy....we gotta get out there sometime....glad ta see your getting your line wet (no pun intended) heh heh heh..

Again nice work buddy and god luck at WON, I'd love ta join ya but it just aint in the cards this year...seriously considering it next season though..

Hope ya did well at the Jewel..
Gary