PDA

View Full Version : T/o-kooly skinner sunday i got d d scrooged twice in one day

TroutOnly
12-28-2009, 08:35 AM
WENT DOWN TO SKINNER TODAY,HALF WAY THERE I GOT A CALL FROM KOOLY HE TOLD ME HE WAS STUCK ON THE 91 WITH A GIANT ACCIDENT. DURING THE PHONE CALL KOOLY GOES ALRIGHT THE CARS ARE STARTING TO MOVE, THEN HE GOES OH NO THERES A LOUD NOISE COMING FROM HIS TOYOTA , I COULS HEAR IT OVER THE THE PHONE GOINT THUMP THUMP THUMP, HE PULLED OVER TO FIND OUT HE WAS DRIVING WITH THE E-BRAKE ON ,WE BOTH THOUGHT FOR A MOMENT HE WAS NOT GOING FISHING BUT WAITING FOR A TOWTRUCK. WE MET AT THE LATE AFTER ALL THE PREFISHING EXCITEMENT, I REDIED THE BOAT AND DROPPED IN THE WATER WITH KOOLY BEHIND THE WHEEL AS I WALKED DOWN THE RAMP I SAW A GIANT BOIL RIGHT BEHIND THE BOAT. KOOLY FREAKED OUT BECAUSE IT WAS SO HUGE I JUMPED ON THE BOAT AND TIED ON A TOPWATER LURE , I DROPPED THE TROLLING MOTOR AND WE EASED OUT TO WORK THE SHORE LINE THERE , THE BIG STRIPERS WERE THERE BUT THEY WE PUSHOING THE SHAD IN CLOSE TO THE SHALLOWS, I COULD SEE ALL OF IT GOING ON THE FISHFINDER. AFTER A HLF HOUR OF ZIP WE STARTED THE TROLL IT WASNT LONG AND WE WERE ON, SLAMMING FATASS SCHOOLIES, WE WORKED THE RAMP 1 AREA FOR SEVERAL FISH BEOFRE WE HEADED OUT TO THE MAIN BODY OF THE LAKE SO KOOLY COULD SEE IT FOR HIS SELF HE HAD NEVER FISHED SKINNER BEFORE . WE WORKED AROUND TO BULLETSTAINT SPOT FOR ZIP AND SANSOU'SBONEJOBPOINT FOR ZIP SO WE HEADED FOR THE NORTH SHORE SO KOOLY COULD SEE THE FAMOUS INLET. WE HIT FISH HERE AND THERE THEN JUST BEFORE WE GET TO THE INLET I GOT REAL CLOSE TO SHORE,WHICH WAS ALRIGHT BECAUSE WE WERE RUNNING ARE RIGS VERY SHALLOW,MY ROD GOT SLAMMED I SLOWED THE BOAT AND TURNED IT OUT SLIGHTLY THE FISH PULLED VERY HARD AND WENT STRAIGHT DOWN, I THOUGHT IT WAS A D-D STRIPEY CUASE IT PULLED SO HARD. THEN ABOUT HAVE WAY IN HE HIT THE SURFACE AND ALL I SAW WAS A BUCKETMOUTH AS BIG AS A BUCKET ME AND KOOLY BOTH SAID AT THE EXACT SAME TIME OH CRAP ITS A MONSTER BASS. I GOT HIM ALL THE WAY TO THE BOAT THEN HE DIDNT WANT TO COME UP AND KEPT TRYING TO HANG ME UP ON THE MOTOR , IT WAS THAT OLD SAYING THEY DONT GET BIG FROM BEING DUMB, THEN RIGHT WHEN KOOLY WAS GETTING HIM IN THE NET HE SHOOK THE HOOK AND GOT AWAY , WE WERE BUMMED BUT THEN WE WERENT BECAUSE WE GOT TO GET A GREAT LOOK AT A MONSTER AN I GOT TO FIGHT HIM ALL THE WAY TO THE BOAT, WE JUST DIDNT GET HIS PIC A AND WE WERE NOT GOING TO KILL HIM ANYWAY. WE TROLLED ON AND PICKED AWAY AT THE STRIPEYS, THEY WERE REALLY ALL OVER THE SHAD EVERYTIME WE GOT HIT THERES WAS SHAD ON THE GRAPH. AS THE AFTERNOON GOING CLOUD COVERED THE BIT REALLY PICKED BACK UP. WE WORKED THE INLET FOR A COUPLE STRIPEYS AND A ACOUPLE BASS AND COUPLE BIG SHAKE OFFS, SOME BOAT SAW WE GETTING ACTION AND TRYED TO ANCHOR AND BOATBLOCK US OFF ARE AREA WE WE WORKING AFTER PUTTING UP WITH THEM FOR A MINUTE WE MOVED BACK TO EAST END TO FINISH THE DAY. WE WERE ROLLING ALONG AND ALL OF A SUDDEN I STARTED SEEING SHAD BALLS BEING SLAMMED BY THE STRIPERS RIGHT ACROSS FROM THE RAMP , THEN I STUCK ANOTHER FAT SCHOOLIE , WE TURNED AROUND AND NEARED THE SHAD AND THE STRIPERS STARTED BOILING, I SLOWED THE BOAT AND GRABBED MY SURFACE ROD WHICH WAS READY TO GO ,IT HAD MY FAVORITE VANILLA COLORED SUPERSPOOK, KOOLY WENT LOOK RIGHT THERE AND THERE WAS STRIPERS FINING AND BOILING I THRU MY LURE AND HIT HIT A BULL'S EYE ON THE BOIL THE LURE SAT FOR A HALF SECOND THE FIRST TWITCH I DID A WAY BIG D-D STRIPER CAME FLYING UP IN THE AIR WITH THE SPOOK IN MOUTH KOOLY YELLED HOLYCRAP BOB!!!!!!!!!! I JUST WATCHED MY PERFECT CAST GO DOWN THE TUBES AS THE WENT FLYING AWAY FROM THE FISH AS HE WENT BACK INTO THE WATER IT JUST MISSED GETTING THE HOOK IN HIM , I HAD BEEN SCROOGED FOR THE DECOND TIME BY A DIFFERENT KIND OF FISH FOR THE DAY , BUT THAT WAS OK ME AND KOOLY GOT TO TROW TOPWATER FOR THE LAST HALF HOUR OF THE DAY BEFORE CALLING IT. THANK YOU HUBERT FOR THE GREAT CHRISTMAS GIFT WHICH WAS VERY THOUGHT FULL AND THE GREAT COMPANY KILLING MR STRIPEY ANT A NEW LAKE TO YOU, I HOPE YOURE DAD ENJOYS THOSE FAT SCHOOLIES FOR LUNCH AND DINNER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/100_0662888888888.jpg

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/100_0660bbbbbbbb---111111111111-bbb.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/100_0657kkkkkkkkkkk-1111111111-aaaa.jpg

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/100_0663----------4444444444.jpg
http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/100_0661b--33333333333-cccc.jpg

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/100_0664----ssssssssssssssss.jpg

http://i403.photobucket.com/albums/pp113/troutonly/100_0667bbbbbbb-77777777777----dddd.jpg

thank you again hubert for the gift it was really warm ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o

Sierra_Smitty
12-28-2009, 08:54 AM
Niiiiiiice! LMB and Stripeys galore, well done sir, well done!

Alright, so how much is it gonna cost me to get out on Skinner with you buddy? And yes, that's me asking for a quote......PM me.

fishinone
12-28-2009, 10:08 AM
Sounds like a great time Bob, congrats on the slay.

gletemfeelsteelgary
12-28-2009, 10:09 AM
slayage......xmas slayage !

Saweeeet !

Double_Tree401
12-28-2009, 11:07 AM
nice LMB!!! how did those taste? :Secret::Secret:

GeordyBass
12-28-2009, 11:21 AM
Nice Job uncle bobby and kooly! That pic of bob with the bow is gonna be my avatar!:Envious:

lol you looking younger uncle bob! Botox? Implants?
This was the real picture of your shirt though,,,:Cool:

GdHkSet1
12-28-2009, 02:55 PM
Awesome report. You'll get those Dd's @ the next run at them.

HuskerRod
12-28-2009, 04:25 PM
Bob,

Great job out there.

Browntrouter
12-28-2009, 06:19 PM
Seen your rig at castic on Saturday. What was the out come? I would have stoped to talk but it looked like you were busy cleaning up and didn't want to bother you

BIGRED KILLA
12-28-2009, 08:14 PM
Great job out on the water BOB thanks for the report and happy NEW YEAR.

Bigred

sansou
12-28-2009, 11:01 PM
No more Tokyo drifting for you Kooly if you can't remember to disengage the E-brake!

Great fish guys! You guys forgot to try out that other dirty spot known as "Bob's B-hole"....:LOL:

kewlwhip
12-29-2009, 08:40 AM
Ah yeaah, its always a blast/treat to fish a new lake..especially with the likes/company of Uncle B- We got into them alright...these schoolies had more "chunk" to their bellies...and the two fatties that bursted...THE LMB was a fattie, and the DD stripey that used TOs lure as a baseball...i sweat that DD striper was playin with us, i saw the finning/boils and said right there Bob! as i went to grab my rod to chuck, i see Uncle B's lure land directly ontop of the boil! then WHAM...was like a bill dance moment...the fish jumped at least 2-3' outta the water, then saw the lure slap another 3-7' sideways...i was like CRAAP! hahaha great times, and great memories for a new fun lake- Thanks again Uncle B, ah the xmas present is for all the times we've slayed on the phenom... and sure my brother thanks ya too :Wink:

the ebrake incident...wow. lol thank tha man above nothin happend

Nice Job uncle bobby and kooly! That pic of bob with the bow is gonna be my avatar!:Envious:

lol you looking younger uncle bob! Botox? Implants?
This was the real picture of your shirt though,,,:Cool: ah man lol that was a good photoCHOP lol Geordy, TO was tellin me stories lolzz

No more Tokyo drifting for you Kooly if you can't remember to disengage the E-brake!

Great fish guys! You guys forgot to try out that other dirty spot known as "Bob's B-hole"....:LOL: hahaah I thought i was in RWD drift mobile at first lolZ man i sat in traffic for at least 30-40 mins parked...finally when traffic started to move, it was 520am and i snoozed and forgot to remove p-brake! lolz

ended up a fun slay-day!

TroutOnly
01-01-2010, 09:46 AM
YOU ARE VERY LUCKY KOOLY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o

cutbait
01-01-2010, 10:02 AM
Pig striper and Pig Largemouth in one day! AWESOME