PDA

View Full Version : The Mount...

The Angler
12-27-2009, 10:39 AM
What happened to all the reports coming out of Fairmount? Seems liked everyone used her like a cheap whore and left her for dead! Been there alot lately and have caught some nice Bass outta there as of late. I guess all u so called "Bass Assasins" aint really close to being that and shook the spot when the going got tuff.

Like i have said before BILL Dance himself cant hook up on his first visit. This is one tuff lake. But with time i have uncovered the honey holes:Twisted:

fishmounter
12-27-2009, 11:33 AM
I'm out there usually 2 times a week, sometimes 3 times. If you are out there in the early am, you've no doubt seen me. I don't put in reports here for Fairmount anymore because of all the negative replies. I fish there because it's close to my home, it's free and I catch some good bass at times. PM me if you want any info-

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
12-27-2009, 05:31 PM
trout season bro...
i'll be back there when my trouting is done bro...good to see some winter bass being caught...goodtimes angler, maybe i'll see you at fairmonts neighboring park..rancho jurupa..

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
12-27-2009, 05:33 PM
What happened to all the reports coming out of Fairmount? Seems liked everyone used her like a cheap whore and left her for dead! Been there alot lately and have caught some nice Bass outta there as of late. I guess all u so called "Bass Assasins" aint really close to being that and shook the spot when the going got tuff.

Like i have said before BILL Dance himself cant hook up on his first visit. This is one tuff lake. But with time i have uncovered the honey holes:Twisted:

yes, like a strpper getting rained on...shook it off..
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/Makeitrain1.jpg

smokinflies
12-27-2009, 06:38 PM
I think everyone's in trout mode right now. I will be visiting Fairmont Park again come spring time.

...Been there alot lately and have caught some nice Bass outta there as of late...

Well post up a report.

old pudd fisher
12-27-2009, 08:34 PM
Thanks for the report Angler. Got to head out their.

Danny300
12-27-2009, 11:16 PM
BGH...Trout fishing is gay! LOL

I Fished the famous F*mount today. For nada!!!! But, I was surpised to see even tho their is alot of junk floating around the water on the westside. The Water clarity was alot better then I had seen it all year!

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
12-27-2009, 11:35 PM
BGH...Trout fishing is gay! LOL

I Fished the famous F*mount today. For nada!!!! But, I was surpised to see even tho their is alot of junk floating around the water on the westside. The Water clarity was alot better then I had seen it all year!

it's good to see your kickin it ol skool at fairmont..lol:ROFL:
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/Aris_Alvarado_in_Kickin_It_Old_S-1.jpg

Danny300
12-27-2009, 11:43 PM
I almost pee'd my pants LOL......ninja tonight?

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
12-28-2009, 12:24 AM
I almost pee'd my pants LOL......ninja tonight?

i'm getting the no....are you going to clear? i was there christmas night, trying to get a report on but nothing...

Danny300
12-28-2009, 12:27 AM
i wanted to hit clear lake...but didn't want to be out there alone tonight :( . I'll probly hit it tomorrow night. Tomorrow there will be a metor shower

MAN VS WILD
12-28-2009, 01:05 AM
Ronnie Kovach's Fishing Ventures aired a show today from Fairmont. He was out catching a bunch of carp. It comes out again Tuesday on Fox Sports West (Direct TV)

carpanglerdude
12-28-2009, 05:43 PM
Lol, funny to see a video of them at Fairmount...preview of the show is up on Ronnie's website: http://www.fishingexpeditions.com/

-bass-o-matic-
12-29-2009, 11:00 AM
the mount is the ish.... i alwas catch there.. check out my page under the bass album, i got lots of nice fish out of there.... just fish light line and really slow.... good luck... imma go today just 2 c if i still got it...:Envious:

carpanglerdude
12-29-2009, 04:27 PM
Dang, niiiiice fish in those pics...some pigs...musta worked hard for them, I've 3 trips, one fish at the 'mount so far :(

smokinflies
12-30-2009, 09:41 AM
it's good to see your kickin it ol skool at fairmont..lol:ROFL:
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/Aris_Alvarado_in_Kickin_It_Old_S-1.jpg

ROTFLMFAO!!!

That is soooo wrong, BGH.:Wink: