PDA

View Full Version : sitting in line...

SEA ADDICTION
12-19-2009, 06:08 AM
Can't believe all the people in line this morning! I havnt fished the lake in a long 2 weeks so not use to the long line. I got here at 5:45 and the line is out to the highway.... Will post report this evening. I'm feeling a DD

NooB SaBass
12-19-2009, 07:58 AM
Good luck SA! kill em out there...

HuskerRod
12-19-2009, 05:08 PM
Addiction,

I was there today (Saturday). Is this post Friday or Saturday that you were in line? Boy, wait until Sunday................yikes. I think I talked to most everyone out there in rentals. Ohh, unless you were in your own boat.

SEA ADDICTION
12-19-2009, 05:34 PM
I was there today, Dont have the year pass so rented. It was me and my nephew on a pontoon, Killed it again, Trying to email pic from my cell to my comp and post the pic. Forgot the camera but caught what we went for. We came in at about 3:00

HuskerRod
12-19-2009, 09:00 PM
Sea Addiction,

I may have seen you guys. About 2ish I waved at two fellas going by in a ponton. I was in a regular bass rental wearing a red hat by the area where they stock trout. The guy at the wheel waved back.

SEA ADDICTION
12-19-2009, 09:58 PM
Sea Addiction,

I may have seen you guys. About 2ish I waved at two fellas going by in a ponton. I was in a regular bass rental wearing a red hat by the area where they stock trout. The guy at the wheel waved back.

That was us........