PDA

View Full Version : A day at jess ranch

Juventino
12-18-2009, 09:56 PM
Well got there bright and early first in line, the girlfriend wanted to come fish as well. So we got to our spot she was using PB and i had a PB and using a jig. My gf got the first hit maybe 15 min into it and it was a good size her personal best a 2lb pounder. Morning bite was kinda slow nothing was hitting the jig changed colors alot and nothing. The gf got 2 more descent fish and i was wonder what the hell shes up 3-0 lol. It finally changed got a hit on pb maybe a1.5lb and then o cast out again and a nice hit maybe 2 min later and this one was a good one. fought it for 5 min and came up with a solid 3lb. I dont know if its me but today the fish seemed to be fighting alot harder than the last 2 times i have been there. Anyways the gf ended up limiting out before me 5-2 lol She schooled me haha. So i get 3 more fished we limited at around 10-1030 which is fine by me i can take a nap lol. Over all a great way to spend the day fish, drink some beers, and hang out with the gf before i deploy. Here some pics of the fish at home

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/4963/p1010253t.jpg

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/1734/p1010255y.jpg

http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/909/p1010256a.jpg

FORZA JUVE
US ARMY MP
HOOAH

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
12-18-2009, 10:00 PM
wtg juvie and gf...did you guys rob the stock truck...goodtimes bro..stay safe out there man..
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/jfhj-1.jpg

Juventino
12-19-2009, 10:50 AM
haha just about we were catching most of the fish than the 2 guys on the left they only had 3 and the 3 guys to the right only had 1 once we left, guess it takes a soldier to catch them lol jk. thanks man

troutguy26
12-19-2009, 10:58 AM
good job out there man..

i love that lake...tear em up aha

tight lineZ

JAG107
12-19-2009, 11:43 AM
nice job man, great fish! Last time I went, I got 2 on the jigs, were you in clear enough water to see if they sniffed them?

Troutman65
12-19-2009, 11:59 AM
Nice going . Thanks for posting up :Cool:

Juventino
12-19-2009, 12:01 PM
nice job man, great fish! Last time I went, I got 2 on the jigs, were you in clear enough water to see if they sniffed them?

yeah the water was clear i got them on jigs and kastmasters before i dont know why they didnt hit it, used pink, orange, white, brown maybe just wasnt a day for jigs :Sad:

troutguy26
12-19-2009, 01:26 PM
yeah the water was clear i got them on jigs and kastmasters before i dont know why they didnt hit it, used pink, orange, white, brown maybe just wasnt a day for jigs :Sad:

it happens sometimes

vanillagurilla
12-19-2009, 02:14 PM
try more natural colors when the water is clear. clear greens and browns work good. ive wanted to fish jess for a while but everyone i talk to says there a bunch of trout nazis. no c/r.

Juventino
12-19-2009, 04:10 PM
try more natural colors when the water is clear. clear greens and browns work good. ive wanted to fish jess for a while but everyone i talk to says there a bunch of trout nazis. no c/r.

haha every lake has em thats why i tube alot of lakes and fish the weekdays so i stay away from those people. Iv only fished there on fridays never weekends and alot of the fishermen iv talked to have been very nice and help full. I suggest you at least try it once, :Big Grin:

vanillagurilla
12-19-2009, 05:17 PM
yeah i will. i just dont want to get yelled at for C&R or get kicked out after catching 5 fish even if i let them go. that **** is whack. there nazis at laguna niguel but i used to just wrap the fish up in the tree roots that were in the water and act like i lost them. those guys go around and mark your pass for how many fish you got. damn money grubbers.

Juventino
12-19-2009, 05:32 PM
yeah i know what you mean its doesn kinda suck we both limit at 1030 but we can beat the traffic back home and take a quick nap. But you see people clamp the barb and just c&r. But hell its a business i just need to dig up a lake of my own :ROFL: and i can do all the C&R i want :Envious:

vanillagurilla
12-19-2009, 05:40 PM
thats why i fish city parks alot. i c&R all day and get a pat on the back by DFG and city officals. seems like the private lakes are retaded. they shouldnt give a rats *** if you want to pay to c&r. thats just more fish they can take someone elses money for to let them catch.

JAG107
12-19-2009, 11:06 PM
thats why i fish city parks alot. i c&R all day and get a pat on the back by DFG and city officals. seems like the private lakes are retaded. they shouldnt give a rats *** if you want to pay to c&r. thats just more fish they can take someone elses money for to let them catch.

If they survive a c/r. Sensitive devils...I wonder if thats why I always see so many floaters at Jess?
I guess you could release them there as long as the old "nazi" on the golf cart doesn't see you...otherwise, I'd say use 2# line and farm em right when you get em in to the bank:ROFL:

usmcfisherman
12-20-2009, 08:12 PM
good luck on the deployment.i deploy to Afghanistan in two months. im a weapons tech with the I marine expeditionary force. good luck man.

troutguy26
12-20-2009, 09:46 PM
they dont want u to c/r because its a hatchery lake and when u c/r a fish, they give out a disease to all the other fish. but i understand ur point..when i fish there i release a couple.no big deal

Juventino
12-20-2009, 10:21 PM
yeah thats what i read about, even my gf was like why cant i release some i paid for it lol