PDA

View Full Version : DVL Lmb 12/13 report

NIENHUIS
12-17-2009, 09:35 PM
Second trip out there for me and the first was 3 years ago. The fishing was tough all morning but mainly cause I was on the wrong spots. About 2 pm I figured it out and caught 6 in the last hour. They were all nice fish smallest was 2lb but he thought he was 5. This is my first real post so I hope the pics come out.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
12-17-2009, 10:06 PM
Second trip out there for me and the first was 3 years ago. The fishing was tough all morning but mainly cause I was on the wrong spots. About 2 pm I figured it out and caught 6 in the last hour. They were all nice fish smallest was 2lb but he thought he was 5. This is my first real post so I hope the pics come out.

wtg bro, it's hard for me to get a bass hit since most of my fishing occurs at night and it's cold than a mug down here...you should setup aphotobucket account to run your pics....try the photo section on the main message boards..they have a tutorial real simple walk through how to setup and mange your photobucket account...

NIENHUIS
12-18-2009, 01:11 AM
I was throwing big swimbaits all morning looking for striper . Never Caught a striper before. im a lmb guy so i thought it would be neet to catch some big fish .. Not this time but i had a Blast My Noob buddy caught a nice 4.02lber