PDA

View Full Version : soooo wheres the fish???

vanillagurilla
12-16-2009, 06:12 PM
just trying to figure out where they put fish in so far in OC. went to eisenhower today and got 4 in 4 hours. some people said they stocked yesterday but it was rediculously slow and tons of grass. how about yorba or tri-city? please PM me so our local lakes dont get raped! i am a catch and release guy so dont worry about that. ill keep there lips sore so they stay in the lake for a while lol. if you have any info PM me and ill give you info back. kinda like take a penny leave a penny :). thanks guys.

chye
12-16-2009, 06:29 PM
i think this is a good thread leading to a promising & positive result for FNN'ers. i've been a member for a while now and haven't seen much of the FNN family members give their 411 out to others. I think it's about time we should start the 411'ing to help other members group up catch fish & keep the poachers out! it's already 2010 PEOPLE!! Let's move forwardd... not backwards. :)

Check your PM on some info. :)

vanillagurilla
12-16-2009, 06:34 PM
thanx chye. theres alot of people that fish city parks and are scared to post anything due to poachers and meat fisherman. i often give fish to older folks or people fishing with kids because i catch alot at times. i have a few phone numbers of guys i fish the city parks with and its kinda like our "BAT PHONE". we give eachother info on spots, lakes, lures, colors and things like that. i personaly dont post reports of city parks untill the bite has died down due to lurkers and junk. thank you for you input chye. ill leave you some info back!

chye
12-16-2009, 06:36 PM
thanks, looking forward to it :)

vanillagurilla
12-16-2009, 06:48 PM
check your pm bro.

old pudd fisher
12-16-2009, 08:12 PM
PM's are good for us members. It keeps the secrets in house.

vanillagurilla
12-16-2009, 09:26 PM
yup. i bet if the lurkers would contribute instead of taking and not giving back we'd all know more :).

Liteliner
12-16-2009, 09:54 PM
Hit up three parks today and didnt get any trout. I ended up with these two though. ON the pearl sparkle tube jig.

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u229/lypeter23/IMG00007.jpg

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u229/lypeter23/IMG00006.jpg

catfishhunter
12-16-2009, 10:48 PM
That's some nice fish bro, ni agree with sharing secret spots baits and tips as well but also think that if we do this poachers and ppl that don't take this as a sport will kill these places. I think we should get together and hit some of these places.

Swank909
12-16-2009, 11:18 PM
Hit up three parks today and didnt get any trout. I ended up with these two though. ON the pearl sparkle tube jig.

Damn 3 parks, thats got to get expensive. Grats on the catch though
(My two cents: try a chartreuse colored jig or one with a chartreuse tail :Secret:).

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
12-16-2009, 11:58 PM

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u229/lypeter23/IMG00007.jpg

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u229/lypeter23/IMG00006.jpg

is it the goldenwest route???greer park, carr park and huntington beach park....i miss living in the o.c.
don't you live in mission veijo lake area, i hear the trout bite is off the hook right now...

Liteliner
12-17-2009, 01:06 AM
is it the goldenwest route???greer park, carr park and huntington beach park....i miss living in the o.c.
don't you live in mission veijo lake area, i hear the trout bite is off the hook right now...

Yea i hit the goldenwest route. One park had fish in it forsure but they had lockjaw. My fishin buddy actually lives on Mission Viejo Lake so I just go as a guest. The trout bite is really good there but the fish are a bit smaller than last year. Last year we were gettin 2.5-3 pound average fish but this year its more 1.5-2 pound fish.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
12-17-2009, 06:14 AM
Yea i hit the goldenwest route. One park had fish in it forsure but they had lockjaw. My fishin buddy actually lives on Mission Viejo Lake so I just go as a guest. The trout bite is really good there but the fish are a bit smaller than last year. Last year we were gettin 2.5-3 pound average fish but this year its more 1.5-2 pound fish.

if it's like last year, they styock all 3 parks on friday starting with greer to carr and dump the rest in HB...better gettem before the cormmies do..

ItchyBass
12-17-2009, 09:33 AM
I'll be going to tri-city after work today and ill post if the have stocked trout when i get home.

carpanglerdude
12-17-2009, 04:30 PM
Common carp on a jig setup? Nice.

ItchyBass
12-18-2009, 07:10 AM
Tri-city was stocked yesterday but they weren't biting at all. Went for about an hour and didnt see anyone catch a thing. The water is filthy from the recent rain runoff.

smokinflies
12-18-2009, 07:23 AM
just trying to figure out where they put fish in so far in OC. went to eisenhower today and got 4 in 4 hours. some people said they stocked yesterday but it was rediculously slow and tons of grass. how about yorba or tri-city? please PM me so our local lakes dont get raped! i am a catch and release guy so dont worry about that. ill keep there lips sore so they stay in the lake for a while lol. if you have any info PM me and ill give you info back. kinda like take a penny leave a penny :). thanks guys.

I'll be going to tri-city after work today and ill post if the have stocked trout when i get home.

Try out Yorba guys. The truck was there yesterday.

jnguyen4seven
12-21-2009, 10:38 AM
yea i tried fishing the OC lakes on friday for nothing, tried mile square park and greer. saw a few people fishing but asked around and no one was catching anything. i wonder if they did stock teh trout