PDA

View Full Version : Castaic AM b4 work

gletemfeelsteelgary
12-16-2009, 09:02 AM
Ahhh yes…b4 work slayage…gotta love America !

KPN….”Got WOOD ?”
http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn284/garywuebben/KPNtroutlurecastaic12-16-09.jpg

Ha ha ha…

Had 3 other hookups but they shook off, overall slow action but I still managed to land 1 nice fat feesh.

Now, it’s off to work (bummer !)

Water level was up a bit.

cutbait
12-16-2009, 09:19 AM
Nice fish Gary. How much?

When are you goin to put up a "how to" fish before work slayage post?

BTW, what did you do to that fishs' anus?

Agro
12-16-2009, 09:33 AM
Damn! Nice job!

Not a bad way to start the day...

Fishinnut
12-16-2009, 09:38 AM
Gary,

You are a good fisherman. We gotta hook up and kill some of those striper out you way. Keep posting those picks and info dude, I really enjoy reading them.

Fishinnut

fishinone
12-16-2009, 10:29 AM
Nice fish. Were you in a boat or fishing from shore?

HaiTheMeister
12-16-2009, 11:20 AM
nice fish! Nice hairdo too!

spoon2610
12-16-2009, 11:56 AM
You are the Castaic Killer! (in a good way) Once i get a couple of those KPN lures "it on like donkey kong"

JD1174
12-16-2009, 11:59 AM
Before work ? You mean you 've got a job ? I thought all you do is fish !!!

Just kidding. You 're so f**king blessed to be able to hold a job and still fish like a maniac. Oh yeah, I forgot, you are a maniac.

I want to be just like you when I grow up ( or when mom & dad kick me out of the house ).

Keep posting, it gives me something to look forward to when I am sitting in my cubicle wondering what I ever did to deserve this hell ( job ).

P.S. you should start a fan club ( fishing with Gary) with your own T-shirt and some catchy videos.

kpn
12-16-2009, 01:20 PM
Gary,
That lure is brand spanking new and you already shed blood on that....Bad Boy! You have to wait for me bro :Envious:.
I like the picture with a Mona Lisa smile hahahaha :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:.
Nice job buddy!!!

KPN.

Fire Ball
12-16-2009, 01:49 PM
Nice job Gary! Any tips for me this weekend? I will probably hit the upper lake on Friday since I don't have school then.

Mondo21
12-16-2009, 02:04 PM
Nice job out there Gary. Thanks for the report. Cindy:Big Grin:

FINSMACKDOWN
12-16-2009, 02:12 PM
The before work SLAY........way to start the day! that plug looks BITCHEN!

CAPT'N
12-16-2009, 02:28 PM
Thats what I call a great way to start the day !

Capt'n

breeze71
12-16-2009, 02:36 PM
Well Christened!

Khanh you have the best paint jobs and finishes brother!

You know it's that TIME when it's TIME to stop at Pilot!!!

Tr1p0d
12-16-2009, 03:24 PM
Nice Fish Gary.. Was that you on the dock? I thought it might have been when you were leaving.. I recognized your Jeep when you were leaving... Nothing happened after you left.. Walked around and saw absolutely nothing.... I guess I missed it by an hour... Slept in... Oh well.. Great job on the fish...

gletemfeelsteelgary
12-16-2009, 03:36 PM
Gary,
I like the picture with a Mona Lisa smile hahahaha

KPN.

I am LMAO ! that is freakin funny….

If you look in my eyes in the photo and move left to right, my eyes will follow you !

Ha ha ha

OTFL

Gary

Striper_Slayer
12-16-2009, 05:25 PM
nice going out there :LOL::LOL:

Astrolux
12-16-2009, 05:26 PM
btw, what did you do to that fishs' anus?

That's too funny!

SCVchad
12-16-2009, 06:12 PM
alright i dont get it, what is the point of posting a report, is it to get 500 pluggers to the lake so you can make friends, that lake has got way outta hand this year, been fishing it many years and have never seen it this bad, whats wrong with putting a pic up in photos and blanking out the background just showing off the fish not sayn where it was caught, oh i get it ur doing for the glory ha, maybe ill go out tomorrow and see how many ffn people are there waitn for the big one, good luck all

cutbait
12-16-2009, 06:20 PM
alright i dont get it, what is the point of posting a report, is it to get 500 pluggers to the lake so you can make friends, that lake has got way outta hand this year, been fishing it many years and have never seen it this bad, whats wrong with putting a pic up in photos and blanking out the background just showing off the fish not sayn where it was caught, oh i get it ur doing for the glory ha, maybe ill go out tomorrow and see how many ffn people are there waitn for the big one, good luck all

What don't you get? He showed a top-water lure, the lake he caught it, the time he caught it, I mean that narrows everything down to what pair of underwear he had on.

What do you mean seen Castaic that bad? reffering to numbers of fisherman? or something else.

Sorry Castaic isn't SCVchad's invite only!

Lots of hating this offseason. It seems to be directed to the ones actually catching fish.

yolo
12-16-2009, 07:52 PM
What don't you get? He showed a top-water lure, the lake he caught it, the time he caught it, I mean that narrows everything down to what pair of underwear he had on.

What do you mean seen Castaic that bad? reffering to numbers of fisherman? or something else.

Sorry Castaic isn't SCVchad's invite only!

Lots of hating this offseason. It seems to be directed to the ones actually catching fish.

LOL. Yeah he seems to have forgotten to be pissed at the view of the store that you can buy the lure at too.

superbigfish
12-16-2009, 08:46 PM
nice catch. those kpn lures are deadly.

SCVchad
12-16-2009, 08:55 PM
sorry i guess im just greedy and could care less if anyone else gets fish, u guys can have this f*** fest to urself castaic has turned into a joke

TopwaterTony
12-16-2009, 09:18 PM

A report (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Report) (Wikipedia) by definition depicts and describes information. INFORMATION on a topic. If you write a report as vague as can be, as you describe, that sir is NOT a report. It's a non-descriptive mash-up of words and obscured photos, describing nothing, and again does not qualify as a report. Besides, Castaic is a pretty big lake, if it was a city park, that particular point might bear some weight, but not much. So don't get it all you want, don't go there if you think it will be too packed, I am sure you won't be catching fish since they will be getting caught by all those pluggers you describe. PEACE

superbigfish
12-16-2009, 09:28 PM

?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?

geobass
12-16-2009, 09:37 PM
SCVchad it appears Gary went to great lengths to photoshop the liquor store into the background. What are you talkin' bout!!!!!

Very nice work steel.... I'm impressed as usual. Thanks for the report and expo on the lure.

spooky007
12-17-2009, 12:24 AM
What lure is that, how much was it, what rod did you use, did it pull hard, did it jump, where exactly did you catch it, can you show me, do you hook and hand?????:ROFL:

Nice going Gary!! Always fun getting TW fish!!

Al

yolo
12-17-2009, 04:59 AM
BTW, what did you do to that fishs' anus?

I'm with cutbait. Poor thing looks raped :ROFL:

cutbait
12-17-2009, 07:06 AM
What lure is that, how much was it, what rod did you use, did it pull hard, did it jump, where exactly did you catch it, can you show me, do you hook and hand?????:ROFL:

Nice going Gary!! Always fun getting TW fish!!

Al

LOL, double 00

TroutOnly
12-17-2009, 07:28 AM
MAN YOU HATERS NEED TO STFU AND GO FISHING ,I HAVENT SEEN SO MANY HATERS AND CRY BABIES IN YEARS , ACTUALLY THE CROWDS HAVE BEEN DOWN BECAUSE OF THE ENCONOMY,,,,, GARY DOES NOTHING BUT HELP THE FISHERMAN WHO VIEW THOS SITE LURKERS AND EVERYBODY ELSE AND HE ACTUALLY TELLS AND SHOWS PEOPLE WHAT HE USES,,,,,,,,I THINK THIS HATER MAY BE ANOTHER ONE UP TO BE BANNED,YOU REALLY NEED TPO CHANGE YOURE TONE PAL, GO FISHING IT MAY MAKE IT BETTER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o

Fire Ball
12-17-2009, 11:37 AM
MAN YOU HATERS NEED TO STFU AND GO FISHING ,I HAVENT SEEN SO MANY HATERS AND CRY BABIES IN YEARS , ACTUALLY THE CROWDS HAVE BEEN DOWN BECAUSE OF THE ENCONOMY,,,,, GARY DOES NOTHING BUT HELP THE FISHERMAN WHO VIEW THOS SITE LURKERS AND EVERYBODY ELSE AND HE ACTUALLY TELLS AND SHOWS PEOPLE WHAT HE USES,,,,,,,,I THINK THIS HATER MAY BE ANOTHER ONE UP TO BE BANNED,YOU REALLY NEED TPO CHANGE YOURE TONE PAL, GO FISHING IT MAY MAKE IT BETTER,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o

I agree with T/O. There are way too many people hating on this site right now. Gary is just trying to help people like me catch some fish!

fisherman from long beach
12-17-2009, 11:58 AM
daaaaammmmnnn.wtf.all this week has nothing but grumpy old farts just hatin.first it was the bugs,duct,now castaic.you guys need to give it a rest.the last time i checked this is the fnn.
you guys need to go fishing .and enjoy yourself before you croak.imho.:Evil:

breeze71
12-17-2009, 12:24 PM

Everyone seems to be beating around the bush and questioning your post...like????????????????? and ????.

I'll get to the point....Shut the the hell up moron....if Gary wants to give out the exact time, date, location, line, lure and maybe what size hooks he has on the belly of the lure versus the tail he has every f..ing right to do so. Gary's posts have the intention to help other anglers and not posted for selfish reasons which I can't say the same about you. Who the hell are you to tell Gary not to post details of his expeditions?

I guess you'll have to wake up a little earlier to get in line chaddy darling and I hope when you do get to the line at 4 am there will be 1000 FNN'rs members in front of you....I even hope 500 of them will be sitting on your favorite spots!

geobass
12-17-2009, 01:04 PM
You're on it breeze71, I agree.

Rooster
12-17-2009, 01:23 PM
Nice Fish Gary, enjoyed the pic and report. Props

gletemfeelsteelgary
12-17-2009, 01:48 PM
Nice Fish Gary, enjoyed the pic
FYI, Steve, the owner of Gallions took that photo for me on my way to work...

Thanks to everyone and to those those "not so well wishers" I truly hope you can get out and fish soon....

Catch fish or not, the fishing experience heals all....

You'll better better about any post....life, financial woes....xmas bills the works !

I'm sure all will be fine after some time on the waters......but a hookup cetainly will bring "da healing !" quicker...

Good luck
Gary