cappo
12-15-2009, 07:31 PM
All reels Sold. Thanks guys.

DEADROOTS
12-15-2009, 07:34 PM
Check PM..........

calico killer kevin
12-15-2009, 08:24 PM
For $20, Shimano will send you a Cardiff in exchange for that Catala and IMO the Cardiff's good...real good...

Fire Ball
12-15-2009, 08:45 PM
For $20, Shimano will send you a Cardiff in exchange for that Catala and IMO the Cardiff's good...real good...

If I have a Corsair, will they send me a Corvalus for $20? :Big Grin:

If someone buys that Catala from cappo, then they are going to get a really good deal if they have Shimano send them a Cardiff for $20!

Anyway, I might be interested in the Megaforce if my Black Max stops functioning. About to send you a PM.

cappo
12-15-2009, 08:50 PM

Dang now you tell me lol. Its ok I don't need more reels :EyePop:.

I forgot to mention I'm in Culver City.

calico killer kevin
12-15-2009, 11:18 PM
If I have a Corsair, will they send me a Corvalus for $20? :Big Grin:

If someone buys that Catala from cappo, then they are going to get a really good deal if they have Shimano send them a Cardiff for $20!

Anyway, I might be interested in the Megaforce if my Black Max stops functioning. About to send you a PM.
Chances are, they will. I've known them to switch reels when they are sent in for servicing.

ahi
12-16-2009, 07:39 AM
Since the Catala looks in good (or even in very) condition, I don't think its an automatic replacement...

From a Shimano rep....

"There is no Catala replacement program. We still repair the reels or we may possibly replace the reel. That decision is up to the technician working on the reel."