PDA

View Full Version : Skinner jailbirds

ib12fish
12-15-2009, 05:34 PM
Got to Skinner bright and early(0600) still dark about six cars in front but it went fast, launched the IRIEMON and off to ramp #2 for some topwater, lots of birds picking at the shad, ran up on a bird school and it was on for about three schoolies, i almost thought i was chasing spring time yellows at the islands, after about an hour i went to try the U-rig, and it was good to go got a double three times!!! if was my first time using the U-rig, boy, does it TANGLE!!! wow! after i got enought for taco's i put it up and threw the swimbait and C@R for the rest of the day.:Big Grin:

CAN't GET THE PIC TO FIT:Evil::Twisted: WHAT DO I DO

sweetfish
12-16-2009, 08:07 AM
Good job on the Stripeys. How long did the birds stay at ramp 2? Were they there for the usual 1 hour and then they split or were they there a little longer?

Striper_Slayer
12-16-2009, 05:31 PM
skinner slow...nothing over there right now...i know a couple people that went out this morning and came back home smelling like a skunk :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

msos
12-16-2009, 08:22 PM
Got to Skinner bright and early(0600) still dark about six cars in front but it went fast, launched the IRIEMON and off to ramp #2 for some topwater, lots of birds picking at the shad, ran up on a bird school and it was on for about three schoolies, i almost thought i was chasing spring time yellows at the islands, after about an hour i went to try the U-rig, and it was good to go got a double three times!!! if was my first time using the U-rig, boy, does it TANGLE!!! wow! after i got enought for taco's i put it up and threw the swimbait and C@R for the rest of the day.:Big Grin:

CAN't GET THE PIC TO FIT:Evil::Twisted: WHAT DO I DO

Try to resize the picture and save it as a new name by clicking start, all`program files, accessories, paint. Open a picture using microsoft paint, then
select Image, Stretch/Skew, then change the vertical and horizontal box to 25% etc... Go to file tab and save as new name to a desktop or a new folder. Now you have a smaller picture to be upload.