sweetfish
12-15-2009, 10:56 AM
Anyone know what happened to the following members:

Tacklejunkie
Matt Duarte
SoCal Guy
SoCal Bassman
Skyler

I have not seen them out on the lakes since the summer or read any new reports from them in a long time.

Just Curious.

PHISHnutS
12-15-2009, 01:15 PM
Most probably went on to the next hobby, extreme quilting anyone??

sweetfish
12-15-2009, 01:33 PM
You might be on to something. I know TJ, Matt, and Skyler were all into the R/C's and may be developing a new way to R/C fishing.

DccFISHerMan
12-15-2009, 03:30 PM
I think alot of people got tired of all the **** talking and B S thats going on. I dont post reports any more because of it!

City Dad
12-15-2009, 04:09 PM
I think alot of people got tired of all the **** talking and B S thats going on. I dont post reports any more because of it!

sass talking and Bottle Sharing?

back talking and Bum Scaring?

girl talking and Bake Sales?

jive talking and Booty Shankin'?

WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?!?!?!?!?! Oh, why oh, why won't anyone ever write exactly what they are trying to say anymore?!?!?!

Also, I happen to know for a fact that TJ, Matt, SoCal and Skyler have been at a kibutz outside of Jeruselem, just to mellowing out.

Bird dog
12-18-2009, 04:04 PM
I think Skyler is getting ready to move to Alaska...

mth1997
12-23-2009, 10:48 PM

Interesting.

I've noticed a serious shift in the mood and tone of this board as well even in my short time here. Many folks who used to post great reports are absent lately.

On second thought, CD's right. I just got a text from TJ saying to sell the farm and move to Gaza. Amazing trout bite I guess.

tacklejunkie
04-05-2012, 08:02 PM
Interesting.

I've noticed a serious shift in the mood and tone of this board as well even in my short time here. Many folks who used to post great reports are absent lately.

On second thought, CD's right. I just got a text from TJ saying to sell the farm and move to Gaza. Amazing trout bite I guess.

Lol that Tacklejunkie guy is just a myth.

BabyKiller
04-06-2012, 02:13 AM
ive been here for a long time. it happens. people leave.

seal
04-06-2012, 07:25 AM
Ups and downs on all forums, changes in personality. The poop talk has been going on forever but it was monitored a little more before, it's a choice but I don't think you can blame it on the members of this forum DccFisherman it's a decision that's been made by the powers.

Socalguy had other stuff going on but would love to see him back (come back Brian!).

tacklejunkie
04-06-2012, 12:03 PM
Been fishin' since I was pulling bluegill out from under concrete ledges in Simi Valley Rancho Park Pond at 7 years old at 3am sneaking out of my house. lol!

Nothing going to change that unless I'm dead.

The rest of them are still fishing too.

Matt D hasn't been out in a while

Socalrippin was at Perris the other day and got his first kayak fish.

Ronira??????????/ I have his number but haven't talked to him in a while.

Socal Bassman started shooting bows and arrows I think?????????

Skyler still fishing the river with me once a month or so.

We're all still around. I'm still editing my posts..........

PS this post was a couple years old I dug it up to have some fun with you guys. ;)

Lol 2009.

I won't forget my FNN roots. I miss 57... he was cool.

I still get out fishing but not half as much as I used to.
A lot of stuff kinda going on. Looking for a new job, broke of cash, riding motorcycles now so no place to hold rods to the lake etc etc etc.

I probably get out fishing once a month now.
Been meaning to go hit up a local bass hole soon.

Skyler
04-09-2012, 04:59 PM
Ha ha ha. I'm still here. I don't post much during hunting season. Too busy shooting Bambi's mom. It's fishing time now though, and I just posted a bowfishing report, as well as a fly fishing report last weekend.

Birddog, I never ended up moving to Alaska. I took a new job here in Socal a couple of years ago.
Sweetfish, I've never really been into R/C stuff, except for crashing my daughter's Airhogs into my cats.

On another "where are they now?" note, whatever happened to Ronira?

sweetfish
04-10-2012, 07:49 AM
It is good to see your guys' reports again.

tacklejunkie
04-11-2012, 01:37 AM
Ron is around! RONROUND!
WHERE is RON! :LOL:
Yeah! That's it!

Rooooooon diggity! Jake dawg Jr Basser! Socal Bassssmasterman and SoCal Jr! Where ya'lls be!

I heard the fish are biting somewhere somehow somebody caught something! hahahachoooooooooo!

tacklejunkie
04-11-2012, 01:41 AM
Bassguy?! Somebody! Say something! People of FNN! We mean you no harm!:Cool:

DarkShadow
04-12-2012, 01:13 PM
.... at 7 years old at 3am sneaking out of my house. lol!

So THAT'S how you got abducted by the Martians.

tacklejunkie
04-12-2012, 02:07 PM
I have this new extension coming out of my rear they implanted that they told me might help me find fish if I go bend over and stick it in the lake.

I'm a bit skeptical.