12-14-2009, 02:53 PM
http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk234/pokerface12/IMG_0960.jpg

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk234/pokerface12/IMG_0954.jpg

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk234/pokerface12/IMG_0944.jpg

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk234/pokerface12/IMG_0948.jpg

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk234/pokerface12/IMG_0950.jpg

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk234/pokerface12/IMG_0964.jpg

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk234/pokerface12/IMG_0963.jpg

Bait /lure: 4 inch FISHTRAP swimbait pearl/white with a 1/2 ounce white or red leadhead
Total time on the water: 4 hours
Time: 6am-10am
Total catch: 3 guys caught 7 fish. 5 were schoolies, 1 that push 3lbs, and Mark's DD.
The bite has slow down a lot compare to 2 weeks ago. It's really cold in the morning, so dress accordingly. The bait and fish seems to be scattered. Thanks for reading and goodluck out there on your next fishing adventure, Pokerface.
:Applause:**Congrats Mark on a very nice fish**:Applause:

Striper_Slayer
12-14-2009, 02:55 PM
nice going out there...i need to pick me up some of those fish traps swimmies :LOL::LOL:

sansou
12-14-2009, 02:57 PM
Good looking fish, thanks for the report, congrats to your buddy on a fine fish!

steve092
12-14-2009, 03:04 PM
Nice fish!

Makes me wanna go throw some swimbaits now!

hbomb
12-14-2009, 03:04 PM
WoW that is an awesome pig lol, nice job. :Cool:

TroutOnly
12-14-2009, 03:39 PM
NICE STRIPER, I LIKE THAT LURE LOOKS ALMOST ACTUALLY WHAT I RUN, OR I SHOULD SAY ONE OF THE VERSIONS,,,,,t/o

fishinone
12-14-2009, 03:44 PM
Nice catch!

T/O,That lure does look familiar.

Robo Bass
12-14-2009, 04:07 PM
Congrats on the DD, that thing is huge :Smile:

Lipripper93561
12-14-2009, 05:24 PM
Nice job......fish trap, big hammer....whatever gets the job done.

DarkShadow
12-14-2009, 05:37 PM
Nice DD!

Congrats on a fine catch.

Fishthewhaler
12-14-2009, 05:57 PM
no bluffing on this report pokerface!!!Very nice!!! are you guys casting those into the boils, blindcasting, or dragging that FT. You guys seemed to be dialed in. I haven't been there yet. I might go solo on wed. weather reports are Good. I would have gone today but i have been arguing with the wife and not feeling up to it. Great job, hope you can play poker as good as you fish.LOL!! NICE ONE

ib12fish
12-14-2009, 06:06 PM
Nice catch!! looks like I will be out there tomorrow bright and early hope the bite is still on, anyone know if the bait and wait is on.

mudskipper76
12-14-2009, 06:23 PM
gorgeous! congratulations!

FishBandit
12-14-2009, 06:29 PM
"Hold the fish up higher so I can get a better pic" - Pokerface

"I can't! Its too heavy!!" - Me

Great times as always buddy. Excellent net job by Johnny with the trout net. Shouldve got a picture of that too! LOL Will be prepared with a bigger net next time for sure.

theBandit

Also thanks for the props fellas :LOL:

TUNAVIC
12-14-2009, 06:52 PM
Coolpics! on the stripes, that fish trap kind of resembles a spawned out squid too. Great baits for calicos, sandies, and almost everything else in the salt. I was pretty suprised the first time I ate stripers, good eating! So may I suggest keep catching and keep eating!

:ROFL:Cya Tuna Vic <((((<

NooB SaBass
12-14-2009, 07:50 PM
Nice DD! Good job looks like u guys slayed...

Fishbones
12-14-2009, 08:35 PM
nice fish...ive been meenin to hit the bit up be for it goes away....

pokerface12
12-15-2009, 02:26 AM
nice going out there...i need to pick me up some of those fish traps swimmies :LOL::LOL:
Get some and join the fun.

Good looking fish, thanks for the report, congrats to your buddy on a fine fish!
We had a small net, I'm still wondering how we got him in there?

Nice fish!

Makes me wanna go throw some swimbaits now!
It's always fun to catch them on the artificial.

WoW that is an awesome pig lol, nice job. :Cool:
Thanks

NICE STRIPER, I LIKE THAT LURE LOOKS ALMOST ACTUALLY WHAT I RUN, OR I SHOULD SAY ONE OF THE VERSIONS,,,,,t/o
Didn't mean to let the secret out.

Nice catch!

T/O,That lure does look familiar.
Thanks

Congrats on the DD, that thing is huge :Smile:
:Smile:

Nice job......fish trap, big hammer....whatever gets the job done.
Some guys like the big hammer, but I'm a Fishtrap guy all the way.

Nice DD!

Congrats on a fine catch.
It's been a while since I've caught a DD. Guys like KPN and Mark make it look to easy.

no bluffing on this report pokerface!!!Very nice!!! are you guys casting those into the boils, blindcasting, or dragging that FT. You guys seemed to be dialed in. I haven't been there yet. I might go solo on wed. weather reports are Good. I would have gone today but i have been arguing with the wife and not feeling up to it. Great job, hope you can play poker as good as you fish.LOL!! NICE ONE
The boils were far in between, so we were mostly blind casting. Good luck out there on Wednesday if you go.

Nice catch!! looks like I will be out there tomorrow bright and early hope the bite is still on, anyone know if the bait and wait is on.
Most people are fishing with shad or using the artificial. I heard the bait bite is better at the other lakes up north.

gorgeous! congratulations!
:Wink:

"Hold the fish up higher so I can get a better pic" - Pokerface

"I can't! Its too heavy!!" - Me

Great times as always buddy. Excellent net job by Johnny with the trout net. Shouldve got a picture of that too! LOL Will be prepared with a bigger net next time for sure.

theBandit

Also thanks for the props fellas :LOL:
Nice job on the DD Mark. :UDaMan::UDaMan:

Coolpics! on the stripes, that fish trap kind of resembles a spawned out squid too. Great baits for calicos, sandies, and almost everything else in the salt. I was pretty suprised the first time I ate stripers, good eating! So may I suggest keep catching and keep eating!

:ROFL:Cya Tuna Vic <((((<
Yea the FT plastic catch almost everything out there in the ocean. Yes stripers are very tasty.

Nice DD! Good job looks like u guys slayed...
Thanks

nice fish...ive been meenin to hit the bit up be for it goes away....
You better hit it up soon, the shad are dispersing and so are the fish that eat them.

RamboBoy
12-15-2009, 06:33 AM
Good job poker

5" or 6" swimbait lure big bait big fish it's fact, lol Way to go, man!

Eddie fish taco's theory small bait big fish sizes 3" or 4" lure

That's why i am doing my homework study the fishing techniques and tacticals.

TroutOnly
12-17-2009, 07:41 AM
Ramboboy the 3 to 4 inch theory is because thats the size of most adult thredfin shad the main diet most of the time,,,,,,,,,,,,pearl white,,,,,,,,

Swank909
12-17-2009, 10:25 AM
That's a gorgeous striper! Keep up the good work

BIGBASS MB
12-17-2009, 09:21 PM
You guys really know what to do out there and it shows, congrats... Mb

Fishbones
12-18-2009, 04:54 PM
nice fish......check out my super swimbait tips on the board....should help increase your catch