PDA

View Full Version : Almost at the end of the decade

Sue
12-14-2009, 11:45 AM
So what's the best thing that's happened to you since 1999? For me, it has to be meeting my dad and half brothers for the first time 5 years ago at the age of 30!

Sea Monkey
12-14-2009, 12:23 PM
My grand daughter Olivia born March 6, 2009.

Troutman65
12-14-2009, 01:34 PM
This last decade has been crappy. And it looks like the next one to be even crappier . :mad:

sansou
12-14-2009, 03:00 PM
This last decade has been crappy. And it looks like the next one to be even crappier . :mad:

Perk up Patrick, you always have Irvine Lake close by to go fish at.

hbomb
12-14-2009, 03:08 PM
not sure I guess happy that im still alive and breathing lol.

Sue
12-14-2009, 03:17 PM

Miserable git! How about you discovered FNN and made some great friends????? Or do we not count?

*stomps off in girly huff* :ROFL:

Hometown
12-14-2009, 04:46 PM
My divorce now I have lots of time to fish

DockRat
12-14-2009, 06:41 PM
10 Years Ago Everybody Was Waiting For The Computors To Crash :ROFL:

Stock up on supplies the sky is falling :ROFL:

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z13/nic_jeep/y2k.jpg DR

Troutman65
12-15-2009, 12:39 AM
Miserable git! How about you discovered FNN and made some great friends????? Or do we not count?

*stomps off in girly huff* :ROFL:

:LOL: I thought it would be funny not to be so up beat for once. :ROFL:

Troutman65
12-15-2009, 12:41 AM
Perk up Patrick, you always have Irvine Lake close by to go fish at.

Hey Rich, Your Avatar ( the Painting guy ) use to watch him all the time on PBS. :LOL:

There are other places to fish . I have options now . :LOL:

troutdog
12-15-2009, 12:58 AM
LilTD at the beginning of the the decade back in 2000, being lucky enough to meet the people I have since moving to Orange County, doctorhook fish frys, TM65s tri-tip and qualifying for the Master's at the Vine last season :Wink:

TD

Dodger Doggy
12-15-2009, 08:41 AM
I'd have to say the Dodgers winning the World Series baby!! :Thumbs Up:

(What? That was HOW LONG ago?! 21 years?!......no way! :Shocked: Man how one loses track of time with the passing of......um......time.)

Well then that's a tougher question. I'd say finding my "boy" Bear at the Vine while fishing with Troutdog......but that's been more than 10 years now too?! (This is nuts.) :Confused:

I'll go with "meeting Sue". That's the best thing.......that um.........I ever, in the last 10 years............(uh.......ok, so I barely know her.).........? Well she seems nice anyway. :whistle:

:Idea: I had this awesome cheese sandwich I made back in July? I mean, it was really good. (No.....that can't be it.)

I'll go with the time I tossed a worm inflator at Troutdog with the cap off (oops!), and he was nice enough not to kill me?! :Beat Stick:

Aha! The year my Clippers won.......the um.......NBA title and........uh.........:Neutral:.........(crap).

OK, that's it.........I'm going with a tie for first place of "each and every one of the 3,650 days I got to wake up and have another day on the planet! TADA! :Applause: Here's to the next 3,650 - one at a time!

Have a great next decade everyone!

-Dodger Doggy

(That's weird. I haven't even hit "submit reply" yet, and I get the feeling Dark Shadow is already writing his response correcting my number of days due to the leap years I didn't factor in! Darnit I say! I did the best I could, man!)

:LOL:

evalrez
12-15-2009, 09:46 AM
I would have to say...meeting my fiance (awesome fishing buddy), having my two children, and fishing as a relaxing pass time (my alternative for when I feel like running to the top of a mountain and yelling at the top of my lungs!!)