PDA

View Full Version : Thursday 12/10 Giants For My Clients

artberryfishing@yahoo.com
12-10-2009, 07:22 PM
What an awesome day of striper fishing I had today with my clients John and Steve. With a fresh load of MT. Lassen trout along with a load from DFG today it was all but incredible. The weather is in our favor for the days to come and i dont feel the record will last very long with the action I have been seeing lately. If your looking for a swimbait trip you will remember give me call.
(619)438-2620
artberryfishing.com Bass Wishes, Art

SEA ADDICTION
12-11-2009, 05:22 AM
We got 2 also but opisit of lake where you got yours, 1 6lb and one 12 or so thanks to the " cable stretching " idea we picked up yesterday.... Lol

bassjedi
12-11-2009, 11:35 AM
Nice Stripers. Unless they are twins it looks like the same guy (either John or Steve) caught all the fish.

NooB SaBass
12-11-2009, 05:53 PM
I was there that day, good job! I saw you and another boat pull stripper, there was a Bass boat in the east cove #2 who got a nice size LMB as well... maybe me my uncle and my father will hit you up for a trip one weekend...

Mondo21
12-11-2009, 08:45 PM
Monster Strippers!!! Cindy:Big Grin:

indymusky
12-12-2009, 10:30 PM
I need to sign up for a weekend and learn how to catch stripers. Is the bite still good in march

BLIND STRIKE
12-13-2009, 12:46 PM
That was me with the stripers, and I want to give Art a very big thumbs up on taking me out the last couple of times. Art is a true teacher of the sport. I had many questions that Art answered with no hesitation , even letting me know some of his spots he was going to fish in the tournament this past weekend. His knowledge of the lake is second to none.
I knew going in that all I wanted to do is fish big baits and that bites are far and few between but Art also taked about different patterns that I could concentrate on during different times of the year which I thought was cool. If you can do yourself a favor and higher Art I feel you can only become a better fisherman by learning some of his ways. Thank you again Art for all the help.

eddiefishtaco
12-14-2009, 05:02 PM
Nice report guys
cool pics

12-23-2009, 07:43 PM
Thankyou for the kind words and the love for swimbait fishing.