PDA

View Full Version : Appollo Park Stocking ?

tpfishnfool
12-10-2009, 08:20 AM
Do they plant every other Thursday and does anybody know where they get their Trout from? Is it a private hatchery or just another dfg hatchery?
People say there are some Browns put in there ?? Huh......
Yea browns that come from the sewage plant..

vanillagurilla
12-10-2009, 03:41 PM
they put good fish in there bro. ive caught many browns and big rainbows there. they plant everyother thursday and it alternates between county stock (the good fish) and dfg stock. try apple color jerkits.

tpfishnfool
12-10-2009, 08:18 PM
Fished it today for an hour from 3:30 till they kicked us out at 5 . Nada . fished the jerk its and power worms drop shot . seems from the know who's that there are a bunch of fools taking big as in loading up there coolers as much as 100 fish per after each plant.
POACHERS ARE IN HIGH GEAR AT APOLLO !
No dfg or any county rangers in sight and its a joke!
I myself only go ther to hone my weak skills with a fly rod and other new ideas I have before fin and feather opens in Feb and other diff new lures I have for the eastern sierras come spring.
Need all to load up the cell phones with cal tip phone # 1 888 334-2258
KILL ALL POACHERS !!

fishingfather
12-13-2009, 05:32 AM
Tep the poachers are there need to call cal tip also call local sheriff and lancaster police they are the ones that ussally patroll out there, EVERYONE WHO FISHES THERE NEEDS TO SPEAK UP let the poachers know you will be calling and reporting its the only way to stop them

vanillagurilla
12-17-2009, 08:36 PM
damn 2 years ago there was a cop there all the time driving around.

tpfishnfool
12-18-2009, 08:01 AM
Went yesterday around 330 till dark and oh yea the Poaching crew was there again!! This time it was again some fools without licenses and using up to 4 poles and I watched a guy put at least 12 fish in a bag and hual it out a there. So I called DFG Tip Line and talked to a lady and gave all the info . She said that it would be given to the area warden so I hope these fools get whats coming to them..
I was going to confront the guy but ,, Thought twice. Part of me wants to kick there asses, the other part (the smarter part) thought not..
ALL POACHERS MUST DIE!!

DaWookie
12-18-2009, 02:08 PM
Going ot be heading out there in a little bit. Definitely going to have to put that number in my phone.

tpfishnfool
12-19-2009, 08:02 AM
DFG was there in force Friday !! Going to be seeing Jason the Warden alot cause he nailed at least 6 fools fishing with three or more rods and no licenses and over limits.
Good news..

DaWookie
12-19-2009, 12:22 PM
DFG was there in force Friday !! Going to be seeing Jason the Warden alot cause he nailed at least 6 fools fishing with three or more rods and no licenses and over limits.
Good news..Saw DFG pulling up and looking over the place as I was leaving. Saw somebody walk up to him when he first parked and pointed out something to him.