PDA

View Full Version : Dredger

Nitro
12-08-2009, 06:57 PM
Can anyone give me some advice on the dredger that's out on the market? Is it an effective bait for this time of the year? Does it run deep and how deep? What color do you guys think will work best?

Pete Marino
12-08-2009, 07:12 PM
The Basstar Dredger is the REAL DEAL... You can fish it at ANY depth you desire from 1ft to 50+ ft..

They come in 3 really good looking colors.. Chartrusse Shad, Red Craw, and Firetiger.

They excel at this time of year because it can go down further then any crankbait on the market... And when the bass are deep you can show them something they arent used to seeing in those depths..

Im on the Basstar Pro Staff but my opinion of this bait and their top water baits is based on results with said baits... They flat out work... The fact that Im sponsored by them is just a bonus... :Big Grin:

But dont take my word for it. get them as you would any other bait and try them for yourself...find the one that works best for you.
I think all 3 colors are great and they all have their time and place in my opinion.
The chartrusse shad is great when the fish on on the bait (shad) and the Red Crawl is good and will be awesome when they are on the crawdads or after a crawdad hatch. The firetiger is great on cloudy days or in stained water...

Good luck!

Pete:Cool:

Nitro
12-08-2009, 10:17 PM
Thanks for your candor Pete I really appreciate your feedback!!