PDA

View Full Version : *THE WASH* midnight run?

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
12-07-2009, 04:41 PM
gonna make a new run to see if the hitts are happening, text me if you got the number..anyone else, just pm me and we'll make another run?
look out for this thread for new updates on runs?
i'll just *bump* it to let you know a run is in progress the nite of..

PHISHnutS
12-07-2009, 04:46 PM
That place will probably be up 10' or more with all this rain, probably real muddy and allot of debris floating around.

Just something to think about, you may want to wait til' these storms and water settle.

smokinflies
12-07-2009, 05:19 PM
That place will probably be up 10' or more with all this rain, probably real muddy and allot of debris floating around.

Just something to think about, you may want to wait til' these storms and water settle.

Yup, PHISHnutS is right. Plus it's gonna be freakin cold too.

BGH, I'm down to hit it up after this storm blows over. I've been wanting to check out this place you call "the wash". :Cool:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
12-07-2009, 08:45 PM

Yup, PHISHnutS is right. Plus it's gonna be freakin cold too.

BGH, I'm down to hit it up after this storm blows over. I've been wanting to check out this place you call "the wash". :Cool:

thanx for the concern guys, most might say thats the smartest thing said on this thread..but, then again i wouldn't be a *suicide king* if i didn't chase the moment..look for the report guys, it'll be a doozey.

btw:rude dogg next week the rain will clear up, i know you don't ninja bro..i'm willing to do daylight run but at 4:30am so the workers won't see peoples heading down there and fish till 12:00 or earlier..

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
02-16-2010, 11:44 PM
*BUMP*:Twisted: