PDA

View Full Version : First Cast and got me a PB LMB 12.7.09

sreykmao562
12-07-2009, 03:48 PM
went out in the rain armed with some nightcraawlers i dugged out of my mom's garden....grabbed my bike and headed straight to the nearby local lake...it was pouring when i got there so i hide under the tree for the rain to calm down....saw many fish jumping out the water....got to the spot and tied up a 3oz torpedo and a 5/0 hook in Carolina Rig style (thanks to all those that helped out)....i had to put on a heavy weight cuz i have a hard time casting with light weights :Secret::Secret:...sat there for about 5 min and my rod went bendo and was half way in the water...i jumped in for it and lucky i saw it in time....took me about 15min before i saw it...it jumped up a couple times but i still manage to control it....it turn out to be a monster :LOL::LOL::LOL:....i cant wait to get this mounted :Big Grin::Big Grin: didnt get the weight it but the guy mounting it for me will let me know...ANY GUESS??? :EyePop::EyePop:

tall tales
12-07-2009, 03:57 PM
i know that place. did you release her?

DccFISHerMan
12-07-2009, 03:59 PM
here we go again!!!

sreykmao562
12-07-2009, 04:01 PM
i know that place. did you release her?

i am getting her mounted than i'll release her :ROFL::ROFL:

spooky007
12-07-2009, 04:02 PM
Ceviche!!!:ROFL:

Simplyeman
12-07-2009, 04:09 PM
beat me to it....I was going to recommend bass sashimi.

tall tales
12-07-2009, 04:17 PM
you got me i guess i should read the question and not the answer.

TShaffer
12-07-2009, 04:18 PM
Why don't you have a face?

sreykmao562
12-07-2009, 04:18 PM
beat me to it....I was going to recommend bass sashimi.

thats sick dude...i would never harm a LMB :Twisted::Evil:

sreykmao562
12-07-2009, 04:19 PM

it didnt come out right :mad::mad:

smokehound
12-07-2009, 04:20 PM
Nothin wrong with mounting a trophy bass. These fish grow quick, and removing one simply makes room for another one to take the role as the pond wolf.

sreykmao562
12-07-2009, 04:21 PM
Nothin wrong with mounting a trophy bass. These fish grow quick, and removing one simply makes room for another one to take the role as the pond wolf.

its a catch of a life time and its not illegal :Secret::Secret:

Big Daddy
12-07-2009, 04:26 PM
Now I know why you didn't show your face man some of these guy's are going to let you have it. Nice Catch though.

Fire Ball
12-07-2009, 04:28 PM
You should have gotten a fiberglass replica instead. They are better and last longer, plus you can release the fish. Which lake did you catch this monster at?

dodgers91485
12-07-2009, 04:37 PM
nice catch..new world record? lol

sreykmao562
12-07-2009, 04:37 PM
Now I know why you didn't show your face man some of these guy's are going to let you have it. Nice Catch though.

the be drinking too much of that "haterade" :EyePop::EyePop:

sreykmao562
12-07-2009, 04:40 PM
nice catch..new world record? lol

i wish....i would a rich man if it was a world record...

than i'll be able to afford to pay TroutOnly to give Gerody a guide trip and every single one of his idol :ROFL::ROFL:

Robo Bass
12-07-2009, 04:41 PM
Congrats on the PB

fishntime
12-07-2009, 04:43 PM
Wow! Im not a good judge of weight, but I would have to say at least 15lbs.
Good job landing that beast. If you didnt release her, well you should have.

SurfSpot
12-07-2009, 04:49 PM
nice photoshop

gletemfeelsteelgary
12-07-2009, 04:51 PM
I'd say that is at least 16 (most likely more) but pics can be very VERY speculative (always hard to say from a pic as the angle changes everything)but it's way way way over 10..

I won't jump on the hate...

actually I think they went light on ya, glad ta see that, I'm tired of the hate..

Nice fish...

but I'll just simply state that if your not really posting up the lake you caught it in then it really should go to the photo section..

One very nice catch there fella'

congrats !
Gary

sreykmao562
12-07-2009, 04:58 PM
I'd say that is at least 16 (most likely more) but pics can be very VERY speculative (always hard to say from a pic as the angle changes everything)but it's way way way over 10..

I won't jump on the hate...

actually I think they went light on ya, glad ta see that, I'm tired of the hate..

Nice fish...

but I'll just simply state that if your not really posting up the lake you caught it in then it really should go to the photo section..

One very nice catch there fella'

congrats !
Gary

you made my day big fella :LOL::LOL:...im just glad to see someone on here actually care :ROFL::ROFL:...if you want to know the lake just PM me and and you can take the bike ride to the spot and slay but u must be :Secret:

sreykmao562
12-07-2009, 05:02 PM
Wow! Im not a good judge of weight, but I would have to say at least 15lbs.
Good job landing that beast. If you didnt release her, well you should have.

just got the good news and dude told me it was 16.8lb :Wink:

Panfish Junior
12-07-2009, 05:17 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOO! :Shocked:
That's a monster!! Never seen LMB that big B4. Congrats! :Applause:
:Worship:

samgann93
12-07-2009, 05:38 PM
freakinnn toad.!!!!!!!!

nice lmb. no hatin here. its not worth it. lol

smokinflies
12-07-2009, 05:38 PM
It's gotta be at least a 2lber.

Maybe because he doesn't have a license? :Secret:

it didnt come out right :mad::mad:

What? Your face didn't come out right? :Rolls Eyes:

Anyways, nice catch.

TroutOnly
12-07-2009, 05:42 PM
If you rode there in the rain wheres is youre rain coat ,and that pic is in sunny weather ,which its probably an old pic and you dont want a face shown because then some one would reconize you and know if you using an aka,and if you didnt wear a rain coat how come youre dry in the pic. And i really like the part about digging youre own worms and riding youre bke, i think you are just trying to get more crap started , oh and geordy doesnt need your help getting a guide trip he already took one and got educated on striper killing .
I think youre fishing ,and you hooked some of the people ,my self i think you are full of it, and im wondering if you have to ride a bike to the lake , how on earth are you going to pay for a mounting????????? Keep trying pal,,,lol,,,,,

ZplugJunkie
12-07-2009, 05:50 PM
you make khmer people look bad, you should be ashamed of yourself blacklady562, and why are you letting a 5yr old hold that fish, unless you are 4 ft tall that fish is 10lbs, maybe if that.

Catch 'n' Release
12-07-2009, 05:52 PM
gotta agree with the last two posts. the hands on this guy are tiny lol.

and TO was right on the money. i dont buy it. to bad for the fish.

why are ppl so gullible......

If you catch a beast like that, why is there only one pic?

fisherman from long beach
12-07-2009, 05:57 PM
man,i think these guys took it pretty easy on you,must be the christmas season.but anyways nice catch,and i could care less if you kept it or not.just dont hoop in my area or i'll cut your buoy.just joking.lol

sreykmao562
12-07-2009, 05:58 PM
If you rode there in the rain wheres is youre rain coat ,and that pic is in sunny weather ,which its probably an old pic and you dont want a face shown because then some one would reconize you and know if you using an aka,and if you didnt wear a rain coat how come youre dry in the pic. And i really like the part about digging youre own worms and riding youre bke, i think you are just trying to get more crap started , oh and geordy doesnt need your help getting a guide trip he already took one and got educated on striper killing .
I think youre fishing ,and you hooked some of the people ,my self i think you are full of it, and im wondering if you have to ride a bike to the lake , how on earth are you going to pay for a mounting????????? Keep trying pal,,,lol,,,,,

Detective BoBby!! For you infomation it didn't rain nonstop where am at. If you read carefully I did mentioned I waited until the rain died out before I started to fish. A real man don't need raincoats. If you want to see my face pm me your email addtress and I'll be glad to show you more pics. Sorry dude urigs are not allowed so don't even think about it. Tell Geordy he should have just save his money and learn from youtube. I do the mounting myself so if you're interested let me know and I'll mount the fish you snag for free I'll even have extra eye balls and missing tail that the fish looses while gettng snag

carpanglerdude
12-07-2009, 06:03 PM
That's an enormous fish...I'd hate to kill it, but it will look awesome on the wall.

Fire Ball
12-07-2009, 06:07 PM
Detective BoBby!! For you infomation it didn't rain nonstop where am at. If you read carefully I did mentioned I waited until the rain died out before I started to fish. A real man don't need raincoats. If you want to see my face pm me your email addtress and I'll be glad to show you more pics. Sorry dude urigs are not allowed so don't even think about it. Tell Geordy he should have just save his money and learn from youtube. I do the mounting myself so if you're interested let me know and I'll mount the fish you snag for free I'll even have extra eye balls and missing tail that the fish looses while gettng snag

You do the mounting yourself, but you said that the guy mounting it for you is going to weigh it and then you said what the guy mounting it said it weighed... Not hating, but your story is inconsistent.

fisherman from long beach
12-07-2009, 06:08 PM
lil fishy there, you got to keep the story the same dude,or these guys will eat you up.cmon ,dont put up with that crap.

TroutOnly
12-07-2009, 06:09 PM
Youre story is bogus, and i dont need anything from you and my name isnt bobby, and geordy is allowed his opion of you and i learned how to catch bass when i was ten years old ,oh and i didnt have a boat yet then or u-rigs but i did have alot of nice tackle and rods in reels because i worked in one of the best tackle shops in gardena ,and was bass fishing all summer long when i wasnt fishing in the ocean with all my different uncles who all had boats, and i am going to talk to the webmaster about you and you constantly insulting me maybe i'll get lucky and he will ban youre stupid ***,,,,,,,,,

Stormcrow
12-07-2009, 06:12 PM
This......story.....is......bogus

I Pwn U wit mah L337 SkLz Nub U shud quit fishing forever k thx bye

DccFISHerMan
12-07-2009, 06:13 PM
place ur beats, will it reach 50 post before this thread gets locked???

fish4keep
12-07-2009, 06:15 PM
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

:Angry::Angry::Angry::Angry:

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

jmp_fishinn
12-07-2009, 06:18 PM
You do the mounting yourself, but you said that the guy mounting it for you is going to weigh it and then you said what the guy mounting it said it weighed... Not hating, but your story is inconsistent.

:Secret::Secret:

Simplyeman
12-07-2009, 06:20 PM
please dont lock it, it's finals week and I could use the entertainment.

I caught this in LA marina yesterday....GET OFF MA NUDZ

http://blogs.courierpostonline.com/fishhead/files/2008/11/sutton-fishing-records-001.jpg

rusty6
12-07-2009, 06:24 PM
haha that picture totally reminds of the whopper commercials where the dude has tiny hands...its so funny cus the hands in that picture are commically undersized. i agree with simpleyman...finals suck.

HuskerRod
12-07-2009, 06:32 PM
Let me chime in hear guys. If you remember i'm the guy that did all the investigative work on the guy at DVL netting the fish in his underwear. Remember that post a few months ago? This one smells fishy as well. Very nice bass I might add, but the 5-ounce weight, 5/0 hook, dug up earth worms, and he got to the lake on his bike makes for a bit of suspicious behavior in my book. Sounds like a rookie set-up, but the guy mounts his own fish. Man, if you mount your own fish you are in the upper 1% in experience points. something doesn't add up here.