PDA

View Full Version : 4 wccm flathead events for the 1 0

bluehunter
12-07-2009, 06:54 AM
For those that may be wondering we will have 4 flathead events this coming up season starting in April and continuing thru early August. 2 will be in the Palo Verde and Blythe area and 2 will be in the Imperial Valley area.

April - Palo Verde
May - Imperial Valley
June - Blythe
August - Imperial Valley

Event will be the same as always, economically feasible at $20 for single flathead divison (1st thru 3rd) and 5dollars for single biggest channel at $5 take all deposit for the Blythe and Palo Verde area. Total $25 per person.

For Imperial Valley there will be 3 divisons and $10 for flathead, $10 for channel, and 10 for kids divison for a total of $30. All broken down in 1st thru 3rd place for each category.

Purpose of all events is to have a fun competition while being affordable and learning while we are at it.

Hope to see some of you at the future events. Actual dates will follow after the New Year to allow for permit registrations and planning. Thanks for your support of my events over the last 6 years and look forward to seeing ya. : )

fullstringer
12-07-2009, 07:54 PM
SEE YA THEN!! HAPPY HOLLIDAYS TO ALL

Joe
(fullstringer)

Astrolux
12-08-2009, 05:27 PM
Me and my dad will def. make this years event in April. Looking forward to a little friendly competition down in paradise.

Chris

bluehunter
12-09-2009, 07:02 PM
Most definitely fellas look forward to seeing ya. Will get the schedule out for the events soon specifically the April meeting which will be from mid towards end of month.
B

bluehunter
12-13-2009, 01:18 PM
Here are the dates for the flathead 2010 events. Individiual thread and rules for each one will follow before each occuring event. Look forward to seeing you there. Its gonna be good!

B

The tournament schedule that we have so far for the 2010 WCCM flathead events are the following:

April 17th -Palo Verde flathead fever 2- Palo Verde. Can fish main river or canal waters for this one. 8am Sat thru 8am Sun. Single big flathead 1st thru 3rd. Channel jackpot one winner take all. $25 fee.

May 15 -Canal expeditions 3 - Westmorland location. Can fish any and all water of the imperial valley for this one. 8am thru 8am Sun . Single flathead, 5 fish stringer channel, kids division fish fish stringer channel. All 1st thru 3rd. $30 fee.

June 19 - Flatmasters 4. Blythe. Mayflower. Can fish canals or main river for this one. Single flathead first thru third. Single channel jackpot one winner takes all. $25 fee.

August - To be announced. Will be in Imperial Valley in central location maybe Brawley. Imperial Valley.

Panfish event thread coming soon.
Look forward to seeing everyone there. Flathead fever 3 thread coming soon.

bluehunter
01-23-2010, 06:48 PM
The August event will be slated for August 7th thru 8th.

WCCM will process getting permits for all flathead events at once and the listed dates given will be the actual days of the event unless for some unforseeable reason the event has to be cancelled due to weather hazards or other emergency situation.

Here are the following dates again.

April 17th - 18th Palo Verde flathead fever 2- Palo Verde. Can fish main river or canal waters for this one. 8am Sat thru 8am Sun. Single big flathead 1st thru 3rd. Channel jackpot one winner take all. $25 fee.

May 15-16th -Canal expeditions 3 - Westmorland location. Can fish any and all water of the imperial valley for this one. 8am thru 8am Sun . Single flathead, 5 fish stringer channel, kids division fish fish stringer channel. All 1st thru 3rd. $30 fee.

June 19 - 20 . Flatmasters 4. Blythe. Mayflower. Can fish canals or main river for this one. Single flathead first thru third. Single channel jackpot one winner takes all. $25 fee.

August 7th thru 8th - Canal Expeditions 4. Will be in Imperial Valley in central location maybe Brawley. Imperial Valley.

Flathead Fever 2 sign up thread to come in February for fishing in the Palo Verde region of the colorado river and its surrounding canals. All are welcomed novices and experts alike. A low down of required riggs, tips, and strategies will come before the event for those who are interested in knowing what to bring. Also bait making spots and tips wil be shared at the site of the event for those wishing to make bait for their catfishing adventure. Ya don't want to miss this one so see ya there. Any inquiries please pm me or contact me at West Coast Cat Masters. Talk to ya soon.

B

Katnip
01-24-2010, 06:51 PM
I can not wait, starting to get that itch. Will be bringin some new faces down there this year . I hope more will do the same.

bluehunter
01-25-2010, 09:03 AM
Thanks for bringing the new faces. I look forward to seeing everyone there it is going to be a blast this year last year was awesome.

team760
01-29-2010, 06:49 PM
its going to be a great year....looking forward to seeing everyone there...T.