PDA

View Full Version : Charity Tournament NPH 12-12

BassBandit
12-05-2009, 04:45 PM
Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to let you guys know about a charity tournament in NPH on 12-12 to benefit underprivileged children. It's a open event and entry fee is only an unwrapped toy.

EVENT DETAILS: http://www.saltwaterbassanglers.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=2743
INFO FOR "SPOT FOR TOTS 2009"

(List subject to change - Please check back for updates)

What: A small 'Open' Spotted Bay Bass Tournament to raise some X-Mas gifts for underpriveledged kids.

Where: Newport Bay

When: Saturday December 12th.

Entry Fee: One unwrapped gift per angler

Teams: No restrictions on number of anglers per boat. (Bring the Kids!!!)

Limit: 3 Fish Limit, Spotties only. 13" Minimum. All SWBA rules apply.

Boundaries: All Legal fishable water of Newport Bay only. No fishing within 50 yards of any marina gas pump.

All Boats,Kayaks, Float Tubes, Pontoons and Surfboards welcome!

Side Pot Options Per Boat (Cash Only)
1.$10 Big Fish (Pays 1st 2nd 3rd)
2.$10 Big Bag (Pays 1st 2nd 3rd)
3.$5 "TBD"
4.$5 "TBD"
5.$5 "TBD"

Registration At The Dunes Parking Lot: TBD

VHF Channel 78

Start/Check-In/ Livewell Inspection: TBD

Weigh-In - TBD

Quick Awards To Follow with refreshments and small raffle at Newport Dunes

Keep Checking this post for updates.

This is not a sanctioned SWBA event.

Event is subject to change.

flyngby
12-06-2009, 07:22 PM
This is a great event for the kids!!!!

I got wind of it last year and just showed up and was welcomed by all of these great SWBA Members! Some Great Fishing Talent in the group!!!!

Take out the kids for a morning of fishing and have some fun!!!! The gifts go to some kids that might not have a Xmas at all!!!!

I am very sad to not be able to participate this year!

Steve

HESBROS
12-07-2009, 08:20 PM
This is a great event for the kids!!!!

I got wind of it last year and just showed up and was welcomed by all of these great SWBA Members! Some Great Fishing Talent in the group!!!!

Take out the kids for a morning of fishing and have some fun!!!! The gifts go to some kids that might not have a Xmas at all!!!!

I am very sad to not be able to participate this year!

Steve

LOL, got wind of it and showed up! You and Brad were the top finishers! Well I figured you would be out, so Team Hesbros will go and defend the title for you and Team 57!

HESBROS
12-07-2009, 08:22 PM
C'mon folks, all you need is something that floats and a way to keep 3 fish alive for weigh in....Jason, Tess, anyone? You will be fishing against some of the best Saltwater Bass Anglers on the West Coast! Like my previous post said "Team Hesbros" will be fishing this great event!

Jaysuuun
12-07-2009, 10:44 PM
C'mon folks, all you need is something that floats and a way to keep 3 fish alive for weigh in....Jason, Tess, anyone? You will be fishing against some of the best Saltwater Bass Anglers on the West Coast! Like my previous post said "Team Hesbros" will be fishing this great event!

This event sounds like a lot of fun, unfortunately my the other half of "Team Achilles" is working that day. :Sad: We may be able to head out later in the day. Have the start/end times been finalized yet?

BTW how do people keep their fish alive if they are fishing small crafts like inflatables, pontoons, float tubes and kayaks? Fish basket and some rope? :Confused:

ItchyBass
12-09-2009, 07:50 AM
Is the event still going to happen? If so, when are the times going to be listed? Thanks.