PDA

View Full Version : Swimbaits w/ box

reelhigh
12-04-2009, 10:58 AM
SOLD

I'm planning on sell this as a take all deal.

5 swimbaits total w/ box, all baits are Rainbow patterns. All baits are in good condition.

1 8" Castaic Trout (Soft)
2 6" Trout Megabaits
2 5" LA Sliders w/ 3/4 oz led heads (still in box)
1 Swimbait Box

Take the whole lot for $45 obo.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

Thanks

Zombie Bass ATTACK
12-04-2009, 08:36 PM
You could pay me 45$ to take them off of you

klocked
12-04-2009, 10:31 PM
I don't think you'll get that much if anything..... Rusty Hook in San Pedro has most of those in their dollar bin except for the Castaic

SHAD MAN 09
12-05-2009, 12:42 AM
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::Shocked::Big Grin::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

reelhigh
12-05-2009, 12:15 PM
Oh I forgot, you guys are top pros on the tournament circuit.

I love internet tough guys with their smart a** remarks. If you guys don't like the deal then don't buy it.

The post says OBO for a reason dbags.

fisherman from long beach
12-05-2009, 12:50 PM

I love internet tough guys with their smart a** remarks. If you guys don't like the deal then don't buy it.

tell them like it is.(internet tough guys):ROFL:

basscatcher
12-05-2009, 08:40 PM

hey dude there is no reason to get upset. if you want to sell the baits though you might want to lower your prices probly to like $25 max in my opinion. good luck on sale.

God Bless

basscatcher

reelhigh
12-06-2009, 09:38 AM
hey dude there is no reason to get upset. if you want to sell the baits though you might want to lower your prices probly to like $25 max in my opinion. good luck on sale.

God Bless

basscatcher

Thanks dude, but I wasn't upset. I just think it's gay when somebody tries to talk sh*t about a post.

Either way it doesn't matter cause the stuff sold anyways.

Zombie Bass ATTACK
12-07-2009, 11:29 AM

how are we being the tough ones??? :ROFL: when your calling us dbags who says dbags oh i know immature people.... :ROFL:.. we didnt bust out the name calling i think im going to tell my mom and have her tell your mom you were being bad so she can take away your walmart specials so you cant enter in the pro circuit tournaments anymore..:Angry: :ROFL: Nice to meet you Dsack

reelhigh
12-07-2009, 05:06 PM
Nice to meet you to sweetheart.