PDA

View Full Version : Lodgings with Kitchenette Lee Vining/Bridgeport

Koshaw
12-01-2009, 12:46 PM
I won a free guided fishing trip in the Lee Vining/Bridgeport area for next year. My roomie and I love freshly cooked fish and so a stove/oven/fridge would be awesome in the unit.

Is there a decent place with these facilities that could be recommended thats not too pricey?

If not, we can always get a place in Bishop..any place there you could tell us about also?

Chuck

Sierra_Smitty
12-01-2009, 06:21 PM
I won a free guided fishing trip in the Lee Vining/Bridgeport area for next year. My roomie and I love freshly cooked fish and so a stove/oven/fridge would be awesome in the unit.

Is there a decent place with these facilities that could be recommended thats not too pricey?

If not, we can always get a place in Bishop..any place there you could tell us about also?

Chuck

The only place I've actually stayed at is Mono Village - worth checking out their prices I suppose. Great location.

mullet
12-01-2009, 06:57 PM
Try Virgina creek settlement,its about 20 miles north of Lee Vining
and about 5 south of Bridgeport res.
Creek side cabins resonably priced,no stove but rangetop
micro fridge ,firepit,picnic table,showers ,linens.
Pretty much all the comforts even tv(no cell service thats a good thing though).
Check there web site.
Mike

sb fishing
12-16-2009, 02:09 PM
Doc and Al's... About 8 miile from Bridgeport on the Twin Lakes rd.

Koshaw
12-16-2009, 09:02 PM
thanks gang!

troutdog
12-16-2009, 09:38 PM
Try Virgina creek settlement,its about 20 miles north of Lee Vining
and about 5 south of Bridgeport res.
Creek side cabins resonably priced,no stove but rangetop
micro fridge ,firepit,picnic table,showers ,linens.
Pretty much all the comforts even tv(no cell service thats a good thing though).
Check there web site.
Mike

Yeah my buddy Timster swears by this place, check it out Chuck!

TD

retired96
12-24-2009, 07:00 AM
I like the Whispering Pines A- Frames in June Lake. They have kitchens with all the pots/pans/dishes, coffe maker, microwave etc.

Koshaw
12-24-2009, 07:44 AM
Thanks guys =)