PDA

View Full Version : We need a roommate! (Thought I'd try here.)

Dodger Doggy
12-01-2009, 11:46 AM
OK, OK.....so I'm posting for a roommate on a fishing site?! Well, I guess it couldn't hurt.

Here's the deal - very briefly. I live in a large house in Chatsworth with one other housemate, and each of us have a dog we love very much. A roommate moved out to be with his girlfriend, and we need someone who's cool with dogs to take his place. We cannot afford this place on our own, and if we move, it will be difficult for my roommate's dog Pepper, as she's going on 16 years old and has lost most sight and hearing - but enjoys being alive and knows her way around here.

The bedroom is large (12x15), the house is on a cul de sac, it has an enclosed yard (so if you have a dog that's cool too)........blah blah blah. Rent is $800 plus 1/3 utilities. Posting here is a shot in the dark - I know - but hey, why not?! Might even get a fishing/camping friend out of it this way too?! Couldn't hurt to try.

-Alan

(Oh wait.....forgot something very important.......No SF Giant fans need apply!)

:ROFL:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
12-01-2009, 12:07 PM
(Oh wait.....forgot something very important.......No SF Giant fans need apply!)

:ROFL:
:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:good luck on finding a roomie bro...hopefully a hot looking chick that's workin the club just to make enough to pay her way through massage therapy school...bachelors life gotta love it..

jason77
12-01-2009, 12:24 PM
800$? a month?:EyePop:

fisherman from long beach
12-01-2009, 01:26 PM
800$ a month ?y rent when you can own! damn.thats crazy money for rent.

Sue
12-01-2009, 03:38 PM
Damn! I have been considering putting my stuff in storage and moving into a flatshare (English for getting a roomate), but Chatsworth is too far and I have 2 cats.

Sorry, mate!