PDA

View Full Version : Some fishing after school 11/30

ssericz
12-01-2009, 09:06 AM
hit up a spot on my way home last night and nailed 2 bass in 15 minutes on a buzz bait lol

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x117/ssericz/IMG00248.jpg
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x117/ssericz/IMG00247.jpg

goodguy
12-01-2009, 09:17 AM
Seriously... what's the point of posting...

Hollywood1
12-01-2009, 09:36 AM
I don't get it, We have all seen good sized Blurry looking bass. But why post if there are no clues or picturesque backgrounds of from where they are caught. Especially when its all blacked out. If your worried about poachers then why post at all. Nice catch and all, but for all we know you could have a pond in your back yard full of bass that just jump out of the water when you walk by waiting to get fed.:Angry:

Look At Lilmystery246, he's caught Huge bass all over the place and will still post or show where he is. But the kids got skills, i guarantee you that not everyone can hit his same spots and catch the same fish he does. Nor is he afraid to show where he is because he knows his own ability and the inability of most others.

If your looking for praise to bask in your glory, then go right ahead and wait for your pat on the back responses. But If you told me you caught those at Legg Lake or some other hard to fish city park lake, then i would definitely shake your hand and give you well deserved Props and put you in the records under Got Skills. All in all, they are nice sized fish and Im sure alot of fun to catch especially on a buzz bait. I just hope you are responsible fisherman and practice CP&R. :Smile:

goseango
12-01-2009, 10:16 AM
do they offer photography classes at this school?

Vulture
12-01-2009, 10:40 AM
Many of us all know that no matter where you fish and who you fish with not everyone will catch fish. We’ve all been in the same boat using the same bait fishing the same equipment and still get out fished by your partner. My dad out fished me the other day in my boat using my equipment. Go figure!
So blacking out your poor photo is not necessary and as posted earlier if you want to keep the location a secret then DONT post your catch or photos.
This site is for sharing locations and information.

fisherman from long beach
12-01-2009, 10:47 AM
damn dude,horrible cam shots.

cappo
12-01-2009, 11:10 AM
you need a better camera dude

carpanglerdude
12-01-2009, 12:28 PM
Aw fail, nice catches, but you overdid it with the editing.

HEMAN
12-01-2009, 01:05 PM
:ROFL::ROFL: hilarious!

Juventino
12-01-2009, 01:19 PM
:ROFL:
someone should of bought a camera on black friday
ULTRA OMEGA FAIL

FORZA JUVE
US ARMY MP
HOOAH

dfisher
12-01-2009, 01:24 PM
I know that location!!!! :ROFL:

chuxder
12-01-2009, 01:26 PM
This is straight ridiculous! Next time instead wasting your time putting up a worthless post, work on your school work, because this is going to get you nothing but insults.

hit up a spot on my way home last night and nailed 2 bass in 15 minutes on a buzz bait lol

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x117/ssericz/IMG00248.jpg
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x117/ssericz/IMG00247.jpg

That Dang Guy
12-01-2009, 01:55 PM
Hey if the guy wants to black out his photo, let him. But if you're going to blackout, post this in the photo section, not the report section. Everyone will be happy that way.

sreykmao562
12-01-2009, 02:42 PM
Post of the year!!!

:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

teejay
12-01-2009, 03:00 PM

School Supplies:
pencil -:Neutral:
paper -:Neutral:
notebook -:Neutral:
ruler -:Neutral:
buzz bait -:Big Grin:

Fishing: The best extra curricular activity.
Good job!

Juventino
12-01-2009, 03:01 PM
i dont think this is the response we was looking for lol

TShaffer
12-01-2009, 06:53 PM
Nice job for 15min man.

2jackedLUNGS
12-01-2009, 07:29 PM
I know that location!!!! :ROFL:

hahahahahaha

Hollywood1
12-01-2009, 07:59 PM
Listen Man, No Hard feelings. If you have the skills then you will redeem yourself. Don't let this one keep you from posting and letting us know how the fishing is going.

But i took your advice on the Buzz bait and stopped off at my Hot spot this afternoon. Lets see if you can tell where it is. I don't want to say because i don't want it to get poached. This is what I caught, Im sure some of you local regulars will figure it out, I like to leave a bit of landscape to give the hard core guys a chance to figure it out.

viking172
12-01-2009, 08:08 PM

made my night:ROFL::ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

viking172
12-01-2009, 08:11 PM
Listen Man, No Hard feelings. If you have the skills then you will redeem yourself. Don't let this one keep you from posting and letting us know how the fishing is going.

But i took your advice on the Buzz bait and stopped off at my Hot spot this afternoon. I don't want to say where it is because i don't want it to get poached. This is what I caught, Im sure some of you local regulars will figure out, I like to leave a bit of landscape to give the hard core guys a chance.

I know this spot very well..... at least I think:Razz:

TopwaterTony
12-01-2009, 09:05 PM

But i took your advice on the Buzz bait and stopped off at my Hot spot this afternoon. I don't want to say where it is because i don't want it to get poached. This is what I caught, Im sure some of you local regulars will figure out, I like to leave a bit of landscape to give the hard core guys a chance.

Awesome

:Worship:

Hollywood1
12-01-2009, 09:09 PM
I'll just say that it rhymes with Egg Lake. :ROFL::ROFL:

kilnfsh1
12-01-2009, 09:13 PM
Dude.....Really????

ssericz
12-02-2009, 11:01 AM
lol these post are exactly what i was hoping for... the bite is at hb central... but i like to see people get pissed off when they cant figure out where the fish are... good luck to you guys and i will prob see like 10 ppl there tonight when i stop off on my way home from school...

see ya tonight :)

oh btw the pictures are crappy b/c they are from my sidekick...

ssericz
12-02-2009, 11:57 AM
i dont get u guys... nasty pm's too... really

TShaffer
12-02-2009, 01:55 PM
i dont get u guys... nasty pm's too... really

some people...:Rolls Eyes:

kvnche
12-02-2009, 02:10 PM

But i took your advice on the Buzz bait and stopped off at my Hot spot this afternoon. Lets see if you can tell where it is. I don't want to say because i don't want it to get poached. This is what I caught, Im sure some of you local regulars will figure it out, I like to leave a bit of landscape to give the hard core guys a chance to figure it out.

i know where that is ;D

jason77
12-02-2009, 02:27 PM
good job guys on bashing the KID. Nice fish dude.

Hollywood1
12-02-2009, 08:46 PM
Look, Eric, You know this is all just silly Shiz. Honestly, look back at your pics in the post and its just as silly as mine. Don't worry about the 10 people hitting your spot the next day. If those are good size bass then im sure you can out fish 3/4 of them anyways probably all of them. Your smart enough to be in school and smart enough to catch some good size bass. Now go out there and redeem yourself and show us what you got. You don't have to say where you caught them, just give us some landscape shots at least. Most of the regulars in these forums are CP&Rs anyways. And most of the regulars know the lakes by sight. Trust me, i have learned my lesson about posting my hot spot. But i have also received alot of great tips from regular members on these forums and in return i pay it forward as long as i know they are responsible Fisherman and or people.

So good luck ssericz, and keep us posted on your next catch. Heck your doing a hell of alot better then I am. Ive had nothing but dinks all week. Be cool and stay in school but always keep up your fishing skills. I'll PM you If i hit a hot spot.:High Five:

Juventino
12-02-2009, 09:09 PM
i could care less about what lake it is its just terrible pictures its like Michael J Fox took them

TShaffer
12-02-2009, 09:19 PM
i could care less about what lake it is its just terrible pictures its like Michael J Fox took them

Last I checked this wasn't a photography forum...
It's the fish that matter.

Ifishtoolittle
12-02-2009, 11:22 PM

I'm going to poach your spot Hollywood1 I know where it is, LOL J/K! I haven't fished in months. Honestly your picture gave away too much obvious hints.

TopwaterTony
12-02-2009, 11:28 PM

Nor is it a photoshop forum. Wait there is a fish in the picture???

Hollywood1
12-02-2009, 11:41 PM
Darn, i should have made the clue harder. Or not show the rock pier and 2 outlet tubes coming out of the water right next to the island. Doh, Did i say Island.

TShaffer
12-03-2009, 05:58 PM
Nor is it a photoshop forum. Wait there is a fish in the picture???

Oh Topwater Tony forgot what a fish looks like. I guess it's been awhile.

Juventino
12-03-2009, 06:05 PM

Where's the fish? i see a blurry thing

Forza Juve
US ARMY MP
HOOAH

sandbass
12-03-2009, 06:07 PM
went to.................... today and caght ...................... we are going back..................................... and catch more....................................... .more info later!

sandbass
12-03-2009, 06:08 PM
dont tell anyone

Juventino
12-03-2009, 06:12 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

TShaffer
12-03-2009, 06:12 PM
Where's the fish? i see a blurry thing

Forza Juve
US ARMY MP
HOOAH

Looks like Forza Juve forgot what a fish looks like too...lol. I'm sorry if you don't know what's in that picture you've got the wrong forum.

TopwaterTony
12-03-2009, 09:37 PM
Oh Topwater Tony forgot what a fish looks like. I guess it's been awhile.

Nope I just don't need to hide anything when I take pictures ... meh! Kids these days. Too much Jay-Z ... "All black everything"

RamboBoy
12-03-2009, 09:52 PM
hey ssericz good job on lmb keep at it

it is your post and cover the background, that's your post

we have few haters here in this forum, mayne.

TShaffer
12-03-2009, 10:03 PM
Nope I just don't need to hide anything when I take pictures ... meh! Kids these days. Too much Jay-Z ... "All black everything"

Wow maybe you should hide your racism. I'm a kid and I know that's outta line. I'm not a fan of rap anyway. Keep your assumptions to yourself.

TopwaterTony
12-03-2009, 11:29 PM
Wow maybe you should hide your racism. I'm a kid and I know that's outta line. I'm not a fan of rap anyway. Keep your assumptions to yourself.

Wow yourself, calling me a racist is straight ridiculous. You are taking my comment way too literally and out of context. I was NOT assuming you like rap. The picture, if that's what YOU want to call it, was IN FACT almost all black. My reference to the song in question, whos lyrics include "All black everything", was a crude attempt to poke fun at THAT FACT. Please don't slander me! No sense of humor what so ever. I ain't trying to battle anyone here. I post, I reply, I am a humorous guy. My bad that certain things can so easily be taken out of context. No offense to anyone and no disrespect either! Tight Lines!!!

Hollywood1
12-04-2009, 12:28 AM
Point taken TopwaterTony, No worries from my end.

TShaffer
12-04-2009, 01:21 PM
Wow yourself, calling me a racist is straight ridiculous. You are taking my comment way too literally and out of context. I was NOT assuming you like rap. The picture, if that's what YOU want to call it, was IN FACT almost all black. My reference to the song in question, whos lyrics include "All black everything", was a crude attempt to poke fun at THAT FACT. Please don't slander me! No sense of humor what so ever. I ain't trying to battle anyone here. I post, I reply, I am a humorous guy. My bad that certain things can so easily be taken out of context. No offense to anyone and no disrespect either! Tight Lines!!!

Alright I understand what you're saying now. I'm not really familiar with Jay-Z lyrics so I didn't know what you referring to. My bad.

CL SmooV
12-04-2009, 02:32 PM
Gentlemen Gentlemen Gentlemen!

Lets cease this board! Its getting out of hand a tad bit.

lets just say keep up the good work to the individual who posted his fish (nice i must add)

...and keep fnn comfortable, and not volatile. the blackout was funny for us all but this is growing into nothingness.

lets get back to fishing men

happy holidays to you all

Troutman65
12-04-2009, 03:49 PM
My name is Troutman65 I eat all the LMB I can catch. MMMMM good . :Envious:

Juventino
12-04-2009, 06:19 PM
Looks like Forza Juve forgot what a fish looks like too...lol. I'm sorry if you don't know what's in that picture you've got the wrong forum.

oohh what a hard guy online but so mr sensitive, dont know what fish look like ha i go fishing for fish and people with my government issued rod takes everything up the up and makes not racist comments racist

Forza Juve
US ARMY MP
HOOAH

megafisher94
12-04-2009, 06:41 PM
oohh what a hard guy online but so mr sensitive, dont know what fish look like ha i go fishing for fish and people with my government issued rod takes everything up the up and makes not racist comments racist

Forza Juve
US ARMY MP
HOOAH

Wow take CL SmooV's advice and let the thread die...jeez. Nice fish were caught and that's that.

ssericz
12-05-2009, 06:02 PM
Dang i dont come on here for a few days and wow what a read...