PDA

View Full Version : For Sale-CLEAN NISSAN 240SX S13!!!

WaterBound
11-30-2009, 12:14 AM
All right I have a disaster situation here. I was going to purchase my friend's 1989 240SX coupe. Cleanest S13 still around! I personally owned the cleanest S13 240SX in the US FOR A FACT. That car died on Angeles Crest, luckily I survived, and this thing is the closest to my old baby. She is just a rolling chassis. No engine or transmission. However she is clean with a straight frame. Included is a S15 helical LSD-RARE, widebody fenders rivetted in, Megan coilovers, Tein TC rods, Rear upper camber arms, front & rear upper strut tower braces, 5 lug conversion, rolling on deep dish 15" rims. This thing is READY to become your dream project!!!! AAA is being difficult and will not tow the vehicle 80 miles to my home without an engine for me so my loss is your gain. This thing is sitting in Pasadena. It needs to be gone by 5:00pm 11-30-09. Issues to be considered, the car has not been reigstered since 2006. The cost will probably be around $540 for the back fees for registration. The car was also originally red and the exterior is painted black-NOT THE BEST JOB! However you can see that the body is pretty clean with minimal rust. 15" wheels are also not the most desirable for this chassis, but it is GREAT for SPEED because they are lighter. They have a huge offset putting the rims really wide. They are gold mesh with deep dish lip. If no buyers appear by 5:00pm, this thing will have to be sent to the junkyard! There is no time left to part out anything. This thing has to be gone! Every single NISMO enthusiast who has seen this chassis has made an offer to purchase it because it is probably the cleanest S13 remaining in the US. However my friend was going to hook me up because of my loss and near death experience. Because of time issues she is now available for only 1 day or else she will be made into scrap metal. If you love and respect NISSAN SAVE THIS FINE CHASSIS. Her fine intact lines deserve either an SR20DET or RB series swap. If you prefer the KA24DET route then maybe we can work something out on a nice equal length SS turbo manifold with a custom intake manifold with shorter runners.

PS- Forgot to mention it has a rollcage installed as well.

WaterBound
11-30-2009, 01:42 PM
Car has been SOLD! What a deal $900.00. I feel even better knowing she is going to get an RB25DET R33 installed.