PDA

View Full Version : Not a report!! The more info i get the better the report will be

J. Owen
11-29-2009, 05:43 PM
OK GOING UP TO SAN LUIS RESERVOIR
how do the stripers hit this time of year dec 7
what are the boating restrictions if any?
that all please help my trip be beter also my report :Smile:
but if you must any tips would be great!!!:Secret:
send pm please i dont want to have to research this post
thanks
Jack

J. Owen
11-29-2009, 06:29 PM
Man what up with this I give all the help asked for but no return something is not right man

Fire Ball
11-29-2009, 06:40 PM
Man what up with this I give all the help asked for but no return something is not right man

Be patience. I have never gone to San Luis so I can't help you, plus I am still working on catching my first striper so I can't tell you any tips. Sorry, but you should get a reply by morning.

Danny300
11-30-2009, 12:38 AM
NO CRYING IN FISHING or POSTING FOR THAT MATTER! I hope no one post or gives you advice. LOL

Danny300
11-30-2009, 12:40 AM
oh...almost forgot....i hope you skunk too

J. Owen
11-30-2009, 12:09 PM
wow what do you know another internet tough guy
bet you arent so mouthy on person are you bud

J. Owen
11-30-2009, 01:17 PM
Oh almost forgot your an ******* shouldn't be posting **** that isn't helpful to people keep ypu mouth closed before someone closes it for you not a threat just a word of advice keep it cool man don't run your mouth online to some one who can't call you in it in person little *****

Sue
11-30-2009, 03:11 PM
Woah, children! Calm down!

J. Owen, there's not a ton of people that go up there this time of year, and the ones that work up there are done for the season and visiting family for the holiday season so may not have as much access to the site as they'd like.

I've never been up there this time of year, but hang in there, maybe bump the post up in a few days and see if you can get more information when everyone is back to normal.

Danny300
11-30-2009, 03:29 PM
tough guy? hey i'm calling them how i see them. just because you help people out. you think they are required to jump at any questions you have.

1. give people some time before you start talking junk.
2. name calling is awesome! LOL you seem to be the tuff guy!

b.t.w. I have lots of info about up there. and I'm not helping you out. because of your attitude. people here are most of the time more than willing to help a brother/sister out if you give them time to reply and are not a jerk about it. especially about public fishing areas. ninja..that's a different story :)

btw...i still hope you skunk lol

Sue
11-30-2009, 03:36 PM
tough guy? hey i'm calling them how i see them. just because you help people out. you think they are required to jump at any questions you have.

b.t.w. I have lots of info about up there. and I'm not helping you out. because of your attitude. people here are most of the time more than willing to help a brother/sister out if you give them time to reply and are not a jerk about it. especially about public fishing areas. ninja..that's a different story :)

Grow up, you idiot.

Troutman65
11-30-2009, 03:50 PM
Come on guys. Its the Holidays and I am sick with a cold and not feeling well and really hate reading this kind of crap. Be nice to one another .

Striper fishing is striper fishing. Never been to where you are going but they are 3 methods of catching them that I know of.

1 Bait and wait with anchoives, Chicken livers, nighcrawlers.

2 if the linesides are boiling and you can get to the boil ( Boat needed ) then top water lures will work.

3. Trolling . This type of striper fishing I have never done as of yet.

This is all very basic but I hope it helps

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
11-30-2009, 05:58 PM

HERE GUYS HAVE A LAUGH...
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/pics_motivation-a-wife1-1.jpg

Grow up, you idiot.

http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/jfhj-1.jpg

KINDA HARSH, WOULDN'T YOU SAY? GOODTIMES....:D

J. Owen
12-01-2009, 05:46 PM
look man apology is nessesary just for future reference stay the **** off my threads man please

J. Owen
12-01-2009, 05:48 PM
thanks to all that had a helping hand apretiated

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
12-01-2009, 06:03 PM
look man apology is nessesary just for future reference stay the **** off my threads man please

danny is a real cool guy, he probably was on his monthlys...but a good guy to know non the less in my honest opinon...Btw: i would have wrote imho but that wouldn't have sounded right..lol

J. Owen
12-02-2009, 09:46 AM
thanks for the info guys but this thread is dead thanks for the info