PDA

View Full Version : Recent Report Sunday

Boater13
11-29-2009, 05:01 PM
Today was awfull from the fishing the the wind, for the first part of the day i got my boat in and thought to start trolling to no avail, going so slow i had no power against the harsh winds. I decided to drive the the other side of the lake and drift back across throwing a lure with the wind, landed one fish, next hour, nil :Sad: . My buddy told me we should anchor up which we did and we threw out some dough baits, the winds were terrible and we could not take it any longer and took the boat in for lunch.

Came back and looked that the white caps were still out there and loaded the boat back onto the trailer, an overall pretty bad day only landed three stocker sized fish and if youre thinking about going makesure to check the weather, its not easy fishing with harsh winds.

Boater13

2quikmotorwerks
11-29-2009, 05:33 PM
Yea it was tough today thats for sure however the fish were there as long as you were willing to work hard for them

tizzfishin
11-29-2009, 07:24 PM
I had the same day last Tuesday. The wind pushed my boat all over the place.

Poxy Boggards
11-29-2009, 08:08 PM
I showed up to the Vine at 7:30 this morning and saw whitecaps, decided on plan B for my Sunday float tube excursion.

Sounds like it was rough out there. You'll get em next time.

2jackedLUNGS
11-30-2009, 10:03 AM
nothings worse than wind. better luck next time.