PDA

View Full Version : Irvine Lake Sun. 11/29

Boater13
11-27-2009, 08:02 PM
Thinking about going to Irvine this Sunday...anyone have infromation about crowds or how the fishing has been lately because i cant find any recent reports but had told my son and he is super exited to catch fish, (he always catches more to me hate to admit it, hes good :LOL:)

Thinking about taking the boat out also if anyone has any important information or anything. One more quesion, how old do you have to be to join team 57 and how? My son is very interested

Rooster
11-27-2009, 08:26 PM
I got a report today while i was at work. Trout moved a bit since last week. The trout for the most part are 1-2lbs and are stacked up along the west shore. If your trolling try trolling the west shore starting from Trollys tree to the left side of dam..When ya make the turn at the dam hold on :Secret:
Flats were dead today

johnsfishing
11-27-2009, 08:52 PM
thanks for the tip Rob!
hope to see you out there sometime.
take care!

johnsfishing

Troutman65
11-27-2009, 09:22 PM
Thinking about going to Irvine this Sunday...anyone have infromation about crowds or how the fishing has been lately because i cant find any recent reports but had told my son and he is super exited to catch fish, (he always catches more to me hate to admit it, hes good :LOL:)

Thinking about taking the boat out also if anyone has any important information or anything. One more quesion, how old do you have to be to join team 57 and how? My son is very interested

There is no age limit on Team 57 members. Basicly, Sign up for one of the up coming ( Official Team 57 ) events ( There is a section on the boards for the events ) and attened. There is a Team 57 online store link here somewhere and you can order Team 57 shirts.

Boater13
11-27-2009, 09:37 PM
Thanks all for the replys and it seems like the bite has gotten pretty slow since last week....:Sad: but thanks again

2jackedLUNGS
11-27-2009, 10:30 PM
we were there last sunday and it slowed alot since opening weekend. we were at west shore all morning and only managed a couple. we had better luck on the troll around midlake towards the dam. they were hitting rapalas and thomas bouyants. hope that helps, good luck!

Rooster
11-27-2009, 11:07 PM
The problem today was locating the trout. Alot of waisted time finding them. 3 hours infact till they ran across them. Places that were on fire last weekend were empty on the meter today.

Once they were found limits were rather easy. By Sunday who knows

trollmiester
11-28-2009, 07:55 AM
I fished got there at nine ten. limted out in one hour and a half in the flats on bait. Too many boats to try and troll. There were tweo boats there. When i left there was eighteen boats all next to each other. fun times and good fishing,just bait and wait. my leaders were ten icnhes on rainbow powere bait. good luck.its eight oclock now in the morning saturday and i might just go now. my report was for friday day after thanksgiving.Let me see shall i mow the lawn or fish?

trollmiester
11-28-2009, 08:24 AM
its 823 im gone lol

tizzfishin
11-28-2009, 09:37 AM
Watchout for the wind. The reports call for wind in the AM.

Mondo21
11-28-2009, 09:45 AM
Thanks all for the replys and it seems like the bite has gotten pretty slow since last week....:Sad: but thanks again

Welcome to the Boards! Cindy:Big Grin:

Boater13
11-28-2009, 02:58 PM
Thanks for all the tips, going to go try my luck tomorrow on the troll, hope the winds arent too bad and it stays pretty cool for the most part so the fish start biting

Boater13
11-28-2009, 03:00 PM
Going to try my luck on the troll tomorrow, hope the winds cooperate and it stays cool for the most part so the trout bite is back to HOT

trollmiester
11-28-2009, 06:12 PM
Forget trolling. anchor right before the trees in the flats. ten inch leader blown up nightcrawler or green power bait.iWide open today and got lucky enough to win 150 dollars. good luck. fished for three hours.It was sick.

Boater13
11-28-2009, 07:38 PM
Really? I heard the flats were dead...ill try my luck trolling for a little and then soak some gulp or nightcrawlers?

Do you know how any of the people who were trolling did?

Marley
11-28-2009, 08:51 PM
...Let me see shall i mow the lawn or fish?

There's a choice in that statement? You okay Chris?

trollmiester
11-29-2009, 08:31 AM
Thanx marley i guess it was a no brainer.Question how would i know i lost my mind if i did not have one? lolo lol lol lol