PDA

View Full Version : irvine or corona this friday?

st3wie
11-26-2009, 12:22 AM
Can someone help me decide where to go? I've never been to Corona before but the reports and stocking videos look really promising. However, Irvine is an amazing lake that I've liked going to in the past but it's seemed really slow the last few days from the reports.

Troutman65
11-26-2009, 01:49 AM
Can someone help me decide where to go? I've never been to Corona before but the reports and stocking videos look really promising. However, Irvine is an amazing lake that I've liked going to in the past but it's seemed really slow the last few days from the reports.

That is the question we all have to figure out . Good luck in your fishing quest .

bassaholic90
11-26-2009, 02:02 AM

irvine has been slow but if u stay the whole time its open, and have the proper set up you should limit pm if you have any questions

JAG107
11-26-2009, 12:14 PM
Try Irvine!