PDA

View Full Version : DVL Tournament

SEA ADDICTION
11-25-2009, 08:55 AM
Anyone thinking about fishing the tourney next month? Just curious what kind of crowd there will be? Anyone have the number of people signed up?

JENSEN500
11-25-2009, 02:40 PM
Dont even waste you money,Ryan and i will feel terrible for taking it.Of coarse we dont have the special bait you do. ;-O

Let me know if i can do anything to help you escape embarrassment.

later,jeff

SEA ADDICTION
11-25-2009, 02:52 PM
Dont even waste you money,Ryan and i will feel terrible for taking it.Of coarse we dont have the special bait you do. ;-O

Let me know if i can do anything to help you escape embarrassment.

later,jeff

:LOL: Speaking of baits, we have some new baits/ new techniques you should try. We took ryan out the other day and he tryed it out, Ask him about it. Michael and i are going to enter if the boat dosnt sell in the next few days. I'll call you......

Matt_Magnone
11-26-2009, 12:03 AM
there are only a handfull of boats signed up but without a doubt there will be more. most guys just waiting till it gets closer. i was gonna fish it but i gotta hang at the shop with chris. i see a hefty bag being weighed. with the donkeys showing i wouldnt be surprised if 30-35 pounds takes it.

TroutOnly
11-26-2009, 05:06 PM
IM GOING TO FISH IT ALONG WITH A BASS FISHING BADASS FRIEND OF MINE WHO IS ALSO A GREAT LURE MAKER AND PAINTER, PLUS A BUNCH OF MY BASS PRO PALS WILL ALL BE THERE IN THE SHOOTOUT FOR THE CASH, WE WILL REMEBER TO GIVE YOU THE ONEFINGERWAVE,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o

SEA ADDICTION
11-26-2009, 06:40 PM
IM GOING TO FISH IT ALONG WITH A BASS FISHING BADASS FRIEND OF MINE WHO IS ALSO A GREAT LURE MAKER AND PAINTER, PLUS A BUNCH OF MY BASS PRO PALS WILL ALL BE THERE IN THE SHOOTOUT FOR THE CASH, WE WILL REMEBER TO GIVE YOU THE ONEFINGERWAVE,,,,,,,,,,,,,t/o

One finger wave meaning, you caught one stocker troutfor the day! Ill give you the five finger wave! For as much fame you SAY you have on this site it sure seems to be the complete oppisit. I've been flooded with PM's telling me all about how popular you realy are.... Take care "Trout Boy"

SDDave
11-26-2009, 07:01 PM
So I would guess your a guy that's looking for attention, that would be a better name for yourself, then sea addiction, just wonder whhy you don't post your photo's of dead trophy largemouth on Western bass or Calfishin, or swimbaitnation and see what kind of reaction you get. you might as well put out wanted pictures of yourself.
Those pictures can be hanging on five other boards in seconds, then you see how many people wave to you when your spotted at Dvl or Castaic for that matter.

SEA ADDICTION
11-26-2009, 07:21 PM
So I would guess your a guy that's looking for attention, that would be a better name for yourself, then sea addiction, just wonder whhy you don't post your photo's of dead trophy largemouth on Western bass or Calfishin, or swimbaitnation and see what kind of reaction you get. you might as well put out wanted pictures of yourself.
Those pictures can be hanging on five other boards in seconds, then you see how many people wave to you when your spotted at Dvl or Castaic for that matter.

I'm not affraid of admitting the fact that on avaerage I keep 1-2 fish per year. You have never taken a LMB ever? I'm not a big bass fisherman period, however I do well at DVL. I'd MUCH rather fish the ocean and will come spring.I don't look for attention but the fact I catch bigger bass than you do draws attention. Show me ANY pro bass fisherman who eats fish that has never harvested a LMB. You would think I robbed a damn bank! Me and my family ate 2 fish! Oh and SEA ADDICTION is a well know name on the water if your ANY kind of ocean fisherman... Give me a break

SDDave
11-26-2009, 07:59 PM
Dude your a fool, wheather in Freshwater or Salt, you post pictures of your conquest for what end, to show how much of a man you are, you challenge other fisherman by saying your better then they, T.O is who he is, on this site he's the man,I don't fish the way does, trolling, but I don't care, he catch's fish, he makes a living at it, people like him here and to call him out like your doing shows people what type of person you are.
You never anserwered my question, post these photo's on Western Bass or Swimbaitnation!
I mean if your looking for praise from your peers then do it in a higher end Bass fishing type website. Then come back to where guys like you belong, hanging pictures of yourself at the local baitshop on the nightcrawler refigerator.

SEA ADDICTION
11-26-2009, 08:28 PM
Dude your a fool, wheather in Freshwater or Salt, you post pictures of your conquest for what end, to show how much of a man you are, you challenge other fisherman by saying your better then they, T.O is who he is, on this site he's the man,I don't fish the way does, trolling, but I don't care, he catch's fish, he makes a living at it, people like him here and to call him out like your doing shows people what type of person you are.
You never anserwered my question, post these photo's on Western Bass or Swimbaitnation!
I mean if your looking for praise from your peers then do it in a higher end Bass fishing type website. Then come back to where guys like you belong, hanging pictures of yourself at the local baitshop on the nightcrawler refigerator.

Ummm, yeah..you need help bud! I post pics of my catch for the same reason evryone else does! I'm proud of what I caught and want to share the information so others might have the same luck! And yes in some instances, "To what end is my dinner table" I'm not trying to bash "trout only" in ANY way, but when attacked I will respond to what ever extent needed. I'm not trying to be some bad *** bass fisherman either, I only bass fish because DVL is in my back yard! I could care less about the sites you mentioned, I'm not that into bass fishing to give those sites any of my time! Since your so proud of those lame sites why don't you go back there and leave us night crawler, refrig picture hanging low lifes alone. You sure make yourself look like the fool you are! Wow

NoHo ART
11-26-2009, 08:40 PM
wow all this just because of 2 bass?
its bin going on for 3 threads that i know of
:Angry: i fish to get away from drama and relax and enjoy some quiet time
yet you guys are ready to chew each other for two freaking fish:!!!:

TroutOnly
11-26-2009, 09:43 PM
Sorry sea tard im fishing for stripers and bass and if i u do fish for trout i fish for the bigt holdovers only and if you dont know that then you are pretty retarded,,,,,,,,,oh i mean sea whimp,,,,,,,,,,,t/o is just the name i was given it by some friends and i think i have a few more around here than you i cause i actually give back to fisherman all the time but you wouldnt know that either ,,,,,,,,,,,

TroutOnly
11-26-2009, 09:45 PM
No art you got it wrong ive one for this guy for insulting me and thainkong hes funny then telling me hes goping to teach me some fising, i was fishing before this jerk was ever born,,,,,,,,,,

SEA ADDICTION
11-26-2009, 09:50 PM
wow all this just because of 2 bass?
its bin going on for 3 threads that i know of
:Angry: i fish to get away from drama and relax and enjoy some quiet time
yet you guys are ready to chew each other for two freaking fish:!!!:

I can't imagine what would be said if I kept a limit. Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day, Teach a man to fish and let every last LMB you ever catch go! Not in my book, I enjoy every aspect of fishing, eating them is part of the enjoyment. I practice c&r on 99% of my LMB and only take what me and my family will eat when it comes to other species. This is what I was taught and this is what my kids are being taught. Why this is so wrong to these guys baffles me.

GdHkSet1
11-26-2009, 10:12 PM
3 extended launch lanes, long lines out to domenigoni, lots of boats. Man its going to be fun....:)

superbigfish
11-26-2009, 10:19 PM
Sea Add,

As long your following the rules there's nothing wrong with taking LMB, thanks for sharing. Hope to see more reports from you in the future.

SBF

SEA ADDICTION
11-26-2009, 10:22 PM
Sorry sea tard im fishing for stripers and bass and if i u do fish for trout i fish for the bigt holdovers only and if you dont know that then you are pretty retarded,,,,,,,,,oh i mean sea whimp,,,,,,,,,,,t/o is just the name i was given it by some friends and i think i have a few more around here than you i cause i actually give back to fisherman all the time but you wouldnt know that either ,,,,,,,,,,,

Am i getting to you buddy? All lower case letters.... Are you ok? LMAO!

Listen " TROUT ONLY" Lets end this now, You are a great fisherman all around, im sure you put your clients on some nice holdovers, big stripers, and plenty of LMB. I can fish a bit myself but you do have the years on me. I'm not saying i can fish better than you, I was just giving you a smartass remark back after your comment you made. You could be the damn president and i'd do the same. Balls in your court, drop this nonsence or we can continue. Happy Thanksgiving...........

SEA ADDICTION
11-26-2009, 10:24 PM
Sea Add,

As long your following the rules there's nothing wrong with taking LMB, thanks for sharing. Hope to see more reports from you in the future.

SBF

Appreciate the support, I'll keep the reports coming...

phantom 34
11-26-2009, 10:32 PM
sa great job at dvl keep up the good fishing and the reports hope to see you out there soon.HAPPY THANKSGIVING

SEA ADDICTION
11-26-2009, 10:35 PM
sa great job at dvl keep up the good fishing and the reports hope to see you out there soon.HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Thanks bro, I'm taking my daughter out tomorrow for a few hours, she was good luck last week... I'll post up the report. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well....

NoHo ART
11-26-2009, 11:18 PM
No art you got it wrong ive one for this guy for insulting me and thainkong hes funny then telling me hes goping to teach me some fising, i was fishing before this jerk was ever born,,,,,,,,,, it all depends on in witch way you look at it .... you are right in some points of this argument and he's right in some points...but you both where wrong in handling this... you didn't sound very mature in your first response to his first thread and he didn't answer you very maturely either.
i may be younger then both of you but let me give you guys some advice:
you will catch more bees with honey then with vinegar.

I can't imagine what would be said if I kept a limit. Give a man a fish and he can eat for a day, Teach a man to fish and let every last LMB you ever catch go! Not in my book, I enjoy every aspect of fishing, eating them is part of the enjoyment. I practice c&r on 99% of my LMB and only take what me and my family will eat when it comes to other species. This is what I was taught and this is what my kids are being taught. Why this is so wrong to these guys baffles me.

i personally don't care to eat what i catch but then again i don't like to eat fish to often.
if my friends and family ask me to keep em a few fish i will do so.
i don't see the big deal of you keeping a few lmb ...
the way i look at it is: if you don't someone else will.

Listen " TROUT ONLY" Lets end this now, You are a great fisherman all around, im sure you put your clients on some nice holdovers, big stripers, and plenty of LMB. I can fish a bit myself but you do have the years on me. I'm not saying i can fish better than you, I was just giving you a smartass remark back after your comment you made. You could be the damn president and i'd do the same. Balls in your court, drop this nonsence or we can continue. Happy Thanksgiving...........

thank you for offering your peace:Applause: i hope bob will accept and we all can get back to fishing.

happy thanksgiving

fishincrave
11-27-2009, 08:37 AM
it all depends on in witch way you look at it .... you are right in some points of this argument and he's right in some points...but you both where wrong in handling this... you didn't sound very mature in your first response to his first thread and he didn't answer you very maturely either.
i may be younger then both of you but let me give you guys some advice:
you will catch more bees with honey then with vinegar.

i personally don't care to eat what i catch but then again i don't like to eat fish to often.
if my friends and family ask me to keep em a few fish i will do so.
i don't see the big deal of you keeping a few lmb ...
the way i look at it is: if you don't someone else will.

thank you for offering your peace:Applause: i hope bob will accept and we all can get back to fishing.

happy thanksgiving

NoHo you make me proud brother that's all i have to say .

Ummm i'll take the fish you don't want :ROFL:

Sean

HuskerRod
11-27-2009, 12:27 PM
Gang,

I know SeaAddiction and TroutOnly both. One thing is certain. Both are top notch anglers who could teach me plenty. Actually over the years T.O. has given me many good tips and just recently Sea Addcition as well. The fact that SeaAddiction could catch two dandy bass while sitting his two year old is a feat in itself. He has DVL dialed in. T.O. resume speaks for itself. That guy could catch Stripers in a toilet bowl. He also writes neat, fun to read reports with plenty of humorous phrases and such. I personally enjoy reading both guys' stuff here on FNN.

SEA ADDICTION
11-27-2009, 06:57 PM
Gang,

I know SeaAddiction and TroutOnly both. One thing is certain. Both are top notch anglers who could teach me plenty. Actually over the years T.O. has given me many good tips and just recently Sea Addcition as well. The fact that SeaAddiction could catch two dandy bass while sitting his two year old is a feat in itself. He has DVL dialed in. T.O. resume speaks for itself. That guy could catch Stripers in a toilet bowl. He also writes neat, fun to read reports with plenty of humorous phrases and such. I personally enjoy reading both guys' stuff here on FNN.

Thanks HuskeRod... Went out today last minute with my daughter and didn't do too well. Conditions were great but was only able to round up a 4 and a 2 lb LMB. Lots of fisherman out today, even some kayaks????

Kareem Korn
11-29-2009, 08:41 AM
even some kayaks????

That be me. I got a nice 8lb holdover in 4' of water on a swimbait.

SEA ADDICTION
11-29-2009, 08:55 AM
That be me. I got a nice 8lb holdover in 4' of water on a swimbait.

Awsome, gotta love that pink holdover meat, weather sure came up late in the day...

HuskerRod
11-29-2009, 09:11 AM
Thanks HuskeRod... Went out today last minute with my daughter and didn't do too well. Conditions were great but was only able to round up a 4 and a 2 lb LMB. Lots of fisherman out today, even some kayaks????

Did the two pounder hit a swimmie? I got seven between 3 and 4 pounds on the dropshot in a half a day. zilcho on the swim baits.

SEA ADDICTION
11-29-2009, 11:11 AM
Did the two pounder hit a swimmie? I got seven between 3 and 4 pounds on the dropshot in a half a day. zilcho on the swim baits.

Nope, I was just trying to keep my daughter interested so i put on a kastmaster trying for a trout and caught both bass that way. Nada on the swim baits, Although not much effort was given. Nice job on the dopshot, Thats some fun fishing...

jeff4321
11-29-2009, 11:48 AM
with the amount of quality fish DVL has and the winter time swimbait bite pickin up, its gunna take a FAT bag to win... well over 30..

Matt_Magnone
11-29-2009, 06:48 PM
definately over 30. we may see some wicked bags!