PDA

View Full Version : *trout junkies* meeting 12*6...*detox*

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
11-25-2009, 12:48 AM
got wind of the next stock date for RANCH*JURUPA and the best time to have our potluck/spouse tourney would be next week sun dec.6...more info through out this week will be added, but i'm starting the list now and what i'll bring to the park oh yeah you can drink at this park...
park amenitties:3 playgrounds all in front lake, golf and trails to santa ana river..
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/027.jpg
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/030.jpg
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/001-1.jpg
THIS IS GOODTIMES WAITING TO HAPPEN..

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
11-25-2009, 12:53 AM
List:
B*g*h & fishurgirl*4kids=50pc albertsons chicken,2*24pack sodas,forks, plates and napkins..

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
11-26-2009, 05:59 AM
anyone...?

smokinflies
11-26-2009, 08:42 AM
I'm working on it. Trying to contact the Team Trucha members right now. I'll let you know by Sunday night.

BTW do you have to have a spouse to enter the tourney? Many of the guys spouses hate fishing and won't wanna show up to the event.

PM the entrance fees to rancho and tourney entrance fees so I could pass it along to the members.

Damn, now I'm gonna have to dig out my trout rod and gear out of the garage. BTW does power bait go bad after a few years? lol

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
11-26-2009, 08:43 PM
I'm working on it. Trying to contact the Team Trucha members right now. I'll let you know by Sunday night.

BTW do you have to have a spouse to enter the tourney? Many of the guys spouses hate fishing and won't wanna show up to the event.

PM the entrance fees to rancho and tourney entrance fees so I could pass it along to the members.

Damn, now I'm gonna have to dig out my trout rod and gear out of the garage. BTW does power bait go bad after a few years? lol

spouse is optional? $6 enter and fish..pbait doesn't mines are a year old and no fly rod...?if i were you i would bring that jus in case the fly guys kill it here on a red tail...

smokinflies
12-03-2009, 11:14 AM
Hey, what time do the gates open?

The Angler
12-03-2009, 12:14 PM
Damn Wish I can make it out but gotta bury my cousin that just passed on last week. I really should go though rancho jurupa was his favorite fishing spot we used to slay it. So goood memories at that lake. I remember once we took a beer keg out there with us lol. I should just go fish and honor his memory.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
12-03-2009, 04:42 PM
Damn Wish I can make it out but gotta bury my cousin that just passed on last week. I really should go though rancho jurupa was his favorite fishing spot we used to slay it. So goood memories at that lake. I remember once we took a beer keg out there with us lol. I should just go fish and honor his memory.

sorry to hear about that bro, theres always friday they just loaded it up, people that have no jobs "like me" a killin that lake...see you out there homie..

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
12-03-2009, 04:43 PM
Hey, what time do the gates open?

6:30 front lake...

smokinflies
12-03-2009, 04:47 PM
6:30 front lake...

Cool.

One more question:

Are beers aloud on the property?

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
12-03-2009, 04:49 PM
Cool.

One more question:

Are beers aloud on the property?

you know this man...yes they do...goodtimes

smokinflies
12-04-2009, 03:09 PM
you know this man...yes they do...goodtimes

Sweet!!! :Cool::Wink:

Hopefully I'll catch some trout to go with my buzzzzzz.