PDA

View Full Version : *old indian trick for trouts*

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
11-24-2009, 02:42 PM
not really an indian trick, but it got you check this out...to catch hatchery trout.. when the bite slows down and you've tried everything..try catfish dough bait mixed with corn starch..mix it in and be conservitive with it...just enough to cover the size 16 trebble hook..best result when you can see the fish near by.."site fishing".

BTW:when this works for you, please post it up..people still trip out when i tell them i am using wal*mart bought catfish dough..

BTW:dana my t*shirt size is XXL..can i get my name on the front of it too??remember this is an old I*E indian trick, i might get in trouble for leaking it out...goodtimes guys...

evalrez
11-24-2009, 03:53 PM
thanks for the tip:Wink:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
11-25-2009, 12:21 AM

this bait is gold when the bites are slow...

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
11-25-2009, 12:24 AM

thank you eva, i am sur it will work for you guys...
BTW:cmon people 281views and 1 reply..this is like the "take a penny leave a penny program..." we are talking about an authentic dodger blue ( if you have it in ninja black, even better...) team 57 shirt with BIG*GAME*HUNTER in bold on front..:Twisted:

Danny300
11-25-2009, 12:46 AM
so what makes it indian???? you don't even use curry or slurpie syrup LOL

Troutman65
11-25-2009, 12:59 AM
Sounds like that might work. At first sight of this post I thought it was going to be something different. I read somewhere ( might even been on FNN ) or saw it on a Huell Howser show anyway , what Indian trick I thought you might of posted was using red ant eggs. This works up in the Sierras. An old Indian dude would search out some ant mounds and use a blade of grass or stick and get the ant eggs out of the nest. When collected enough of them head out to your fishing hole and slay the trout. Works like Crack

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
11-25-2009, 05:06 AM
so what makes it indian???? you don't even use curry or slurpie syrup LOL

dude, i'm gonna tell my cousin he's half indian (7-11)..he's gonna kick your *****, you racist ba$terd...lol..

Sounds like that might work. At first sight of this post I thought it was going to be something different. I read somewhere ( might even been on FNN ) or saw it on a Huell Howser show anyway , what Indian trick I thought you might of posted was using red ant eggs. This works up in the Sierras. An old Indian dude would search out some ant mounds and use a blade of grass or stick and get the ant eggs out of the nest. When collected enough of them head out to your fishing hole and slay the trout. Works like Crack

yeah tripped me out thAT SOMEone was slaying the trout on this stuff...there is always dave-o fish crack...grown in the good ol riverside ca....there motto is 2 hot things in riverside *fish crack and meth labs* your trail dosen't blow up making fish crack....lol:ROFL:

Danny300
11-25-2009, 05:12 AM
Don't worry.............I'll show him I respect cows and offer him some Lamb curry. And, we can cuddle while I feed him yogurt LOL

***i know my indian...i worked for two remember***

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
11-25-2009, 05:41 AM
don't worry.............i'll show him i respect cows and offer him some lamb curry. And, we can cuddle while i feed him yogurt lol

***i know my indian...i worked for two remember***

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

E.A.R.G.
11-26-2009, 08:36 PM
does it work better than a pack of gum?

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
11-26-2009, 08:52 PM
does it work better than a pack of gum?

hahahaha.....did you trade with geo?

btw this does work, give it a shot on slow bite..if you still have catfish bait leftover...lol

Danny300
11-26-2009, 09:21 PM
NOT JUST GUM.....JUICY FRUIT...IT'S TOTALLY DIFFERENT lol

smokehound
11-27-2009, 11:04 AM
Here's a good one-- Take two canned sweet corn kernels and put them on the hook, then take half of a small regular marshmallow and hook it, then put two more kernels above the mellow.

seriously works, try it out.

Im gonna try that, with the corn meal and the catbait.

Another interesting bait ive tried was Meal moth larvae. You know those annoying cereal moths that ruin your flour?

Well my mealworm food got infested with em, so i took a fine strainer, dumped all the feed into it, and ended up with a bunch of tiny maggot-sized caterpillars. They worked! I need to use a finer hook though, its very difficult to hook them without ripping them in two.

Sea Legs
11-27-2009, 06:19 PM
I dont get it,, what makes it "INDIAN" NATIVE/PUNJABI?? besides the "7-11" remarks??

Troutman65
11-27-2009, 06:29 PM
One quick question. Was this an American Indian trick or as in India, Indian land of Curry spice and the King Cobra snake ( Not Beer ) ?

Sea Legs
11-27-2009, 06:36 PM
One quick question. Was this an American Indian trick or as in India, Indian land of Curry spice and the King Cobra snake ( Not Beer ) ?

yea. my same :???:
I just dont get it:!!!:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
11-28-2009, 12:10 PM
I dont get it,, what makes it "INDIAN" NATIVE/PUNJABI?? besides the "7-11" remarks??

yea. my same :???:
I just dont get it:!!!:

o.k. re*read the thread...it's basicly the first 1st sentence...disclaimer, i hope you guys read things before you sign em. it'll save you alot of trouble..

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
11-28-2009, 12:12 PM
not really an indian trick, but it got you check this out...to catch hatchery trout.. when the bite slows down and you've tried everything..try catfish dough bait mixed with corn starch..mix it in and be conservitive with it...just enough to cover the size 16 trebble hook..best result when you can see the fish near by.."site fishing".

BTW:when this works for you, please post it up..people still trip out when i tell them i am using wal*mart bought catfish dough..

BTW:dana my t*shirt size is XXL..can i get my name on the front of it too??remember this is an old I*E indian trick, i might get in trouble for leaking it out...goodtimes guys...

here you go..no hidden messages, all in bold...can't see how you over read it..

exfactor
11-28-2009, 06:50 PM
And looks like a trout pellet I think

duce
11-30-2009, 08:48 PM
if you deep fry it does it become a hush puppy? I always wondered what was in those bast@rd$! So if ur recipe works when the bite slows then what if the bite is good?

If u fish silverwood try whole anchovies! Their are psycho trout in that lake! HA HA

thanks for the tip BGH! Hey do ninjas fish for trout? If I add fire water does it make it an indian trick? maybe some buffalo meat? Damn I just smoked some indian stuff and im way off subject! Me smoka da peice pipe!

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
11-30-2009, 11:01 PM
if you deep fry it does it become a hush puppy? I always wondered what was in those bast@rd$! So if ur recipe works when the bite slows then what if the bite is good?

If u fish silverwood try whole anchovies! Their are psycho trout in that lake! HA HA

thanks for the tip BGH! Hey do ninjas fish for trout? If I add fire water does it make it an indian trick? maybe some buffalo meat? Damn I just smoked some indian stuff and im way off subject! Me smoka da peice pipe!

ONLY STARTED GOING FOR TROUT CAUSE THE BASS BITE SLOWED UP FOR ME AND IT'S FREAKIN COLD OUT THERE AT NIGHT NOW....I THINK DANNY IS STILL OUT THERE FREEZING HIS NINJA STARS OFF. AS FOR ME, I'LL CHILL OUT FOR THE TROUT BITE...FOR NOW..
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/motivator867335ey41.jpg
BTW: PASS THE PIECE PIPE BRAH....

Robo Bass
12-07-2009, 03:10 PM
Sounds good, I'll try it sometime and post how it goes.

jason77
12-07-2009, 03:28 PM
when you going to R*J* next:Cool:?

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
12-07-2009, 04:37 PM
when you going to R*J* next:Cool:?

fosho 17th...but if gets boring at home, maybe earlier for the bigger ones that the cormies can't swallow..

jason77
12-07-2009, 05:54 PM
fosho 17th...but if gets boring at home, maybe earlier for the bigger ones that the cormies can't swallow..

cool man ill probly see you there:Cool:

pasadenafishin
12-11-2009, 06:51 PM
hmm i might actually try that, what kind of catfish dough bait?

sansou
12-12-2009, 11:47 AM
Interesting tip. I bet it catches a lot of "suckers". :ROFL:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
12-12-2009, 04:42 PM
Interesting tip. I bet it catches a lot of "suckers". :ROFL:

since i got a reply from one of you guys, do i get my shirt??? give it a try...

Danny300
12-12-2009, 04:54 PM
i'll get you a shirt if it shuts you up! but you gotta let me see your mesh undies first LOL

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
12-12-2009, 06:03 PM
i'll get you a shirt if it shuts you up! but you gotta let me see your mesh undies first LOL

lol..your gonna get my thread locked man..my tip is legit...Game tested, trout approved...

Danny300
12-12-2009, 06:06 PM
oh yeah your tip worked great! that's why you only caught one trout (2" swimbait size)and i skunked at RJ on thursday! beg your wife...it's only 10.99 and 15.99 depending on what shirt and size you want..............or you can let me check out your drawers LOL

FLYFISHING MD
12-12-2009, 06:19 PM
Is that legal?

Danny300
12-12-2009, 06:23 PM
mesh panties? yeah i think so.....to each their own no? LOL

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
12-13-2009, 09:30 AM
mesh panties? yeah i think so.....to each their own no? LOL

:Rolls Eyes: there goes my authentic 57 shirt, name embroided....hey danny wal*mart is rolling back prices on your favorite stocking stuffer...i know this stuff is on christmas list.. dickies hot pink thongs and mesh ninja G*string with pole holder is on sale now... better hurry the triple x sizes are going fast...:ROFL::Twisted:

Danny300
12-13-2009, 09:58 AM
i perfer baby pink...it makes my heart feel young again! But I hat them...because i have to wax my cheeks....otherwise it looks like a bigfoot sticking his tongue out

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
12-13-2009, 01:03 PM
i perfer baby pink...it makes my heart feel young again! But I hat them...because i have to wax my cheeks....otherwise it looks like a bigfoot sticking his tongue out

No Pix Please!!!!

LunkerLover
12-14-2009, 10:16 PM
*you're
*they're
*peace :Rolls Eyes:

RiversideTrout77
01-19-2010, 03:51 PM

Which Way Out
06-18-2010, 10:06 AM
Here's an OLD MAN Trick. :Secret: What happens when its feeding time at the hatchery ? Either the truck drives by slowly spraying food or the silos that have timers shoot the food out over the water. Find out which hatchery the fish come from and what times there are fed. Now the good part. Look around on the ground and pick up a few handfuls of small size gravel (gravel is not chum) and at the correct time toss it out over the water in a wide pattern. Do this a few times. The fish grew up with this noise and are condition to it. As long as #1 there's fish nearby and #2 you have bait in the water, move the bait a little to create a reaction bite and your hooked up.

Sparky70
06-18-2010, 05:19 PM
Ant eggs work best! :EyePop::EyePop::EyePop:

909mario
07-07-2010, 10:44 PM
so what makes it indian???? You don't even use curry or slurpie syrup lol

your absolutely right, ant eggs are like trout crack.

tree
01-04-2011, 02:39 PM
your absolutely right, ant eggs are like trout crack.

Now, how do you guys get the eggs on the hooks? theyre so small!

T_K_O 13
02-12-2011, 08:01 PM
caught a 11 pound trout @ apollo lake with this mixture and this tip was handed down to me from a 83 year old grandpa that was fishing rite next to us and he always able to catch them when other people are not this is a secret bait thx for sharing this
:)

smokehound
02-19-2011, 11:01 PM
Those "ant eggs" are actually ant pupae.

Fire ant pupae. To obtain them, you must raid a nest. And get the living @#$% stung outta ya. :LOL:

IGOTBIT
06-15-2011, 09:44 PM
marmasett eggs have worked wonders for me in Norco

jayman
06-16-2011, 04:14 PM
i saw someone else ask.. but didn't see the response.. so.. what kind of catfish dough?