PDA

View Full Version : Paintball markers & equipment

bassn1960
11-24-2009, 06:21 AM
I have alot of stuff to sell--BKO bushmaster(great condition)2 spyder xtra,i con(needs work)empire sound activated hopper,rave back pack(great cond),empire pants 32 to 36 waist,empire back support pod belt,reg pod belt,pod and hopper filler,compressed air tank(needs certification),mask,pods,hoppers,gloves,neck protector,co2 tanks---all for $250.00

Lightline
11-24-2009, 04:34 PM
pictures man, pictures!!!

bassn1960
11-24-2009, 05:05 PM
I cant seem to load my pictures---but I'll try again

bsp
11-24-2009, 07:19 PM
Got any high end markers like Egos, DMs, or any of Bob Longs (Closer/Marq Victory) that aren't listed? I've got a buddy that's probably interested if you have stuff like that. In the off chance you have an ICD Promaster, I'd be interested too depending on price.

Lightline
11-24-2009, 09:29 PM
Got any high end markers like Egos, DMs, or any of Bob Longs (Closer/Marq Victory) that aren't listed? I've got a buddy that's probably interested if you have stuff like that. In the off chance you have an ICD Promaster, I'd be interested too depending on price.

How much is a DM4, Auto cocker and Auto mag worth now a days?

bsp
11-24-2009, 10:02 PM
Probably not much... they're up to DM10s now. No idea about autocockers or automags. Most guys that want autocockers just want to slap a pump kit on it for fun. It depends on what upgrades you put on it too, and if it's a limited run or has a special ano.

JENSEN500
11-25-2009, 02:46 PM
I have alot of stuff to sell--BKO bushmaster(great condition)2 spyder xtra,i con(needs work)empire sound activated hopper,rave back pack(great cond),empire pants 32 to 36 waist,empire back support pod belt,reg pod belt,pod and hopper filler,compressed air tank(needs certification),mask,pods,hoppers,gloves,neck protector,co2 tanks---all for $250.00

Cant believe your selling this stuff! you shot me so many DAMN times with things,i thought you'd keep them forever to punish me with!!!

Good luck,youll sell them as soon as someone sees them.

Jeff