PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for Shore fishing DVL for Striper

Fishinnut
11-23-2009, 10:25 PM
I'll be fishing DVL for the first time this Wednesday 11-25-09 from shore. Any suggestions your willing to share are really appreciated. I've fished at other lakes like Castaic, Skinner, and Pyramid and usually throw the big swim baits, but I don't know this lake at all. I heard DVL is getting stocked and would love to have my kid or my brother who's home for the holidays from the military land a nice DD striper!! Thanks

Fishinnut:Big Grin:

samgann93
11-23-2009, 10:44 PM
lunker punker or floating bbz in rainbow.

watch for boils

TrouTracker
11-24-2009, 01:11 AM
To FN- The best suggestion for you would be to go to Last Chance B&T in Hemet. Matt and Chris would be great resources for you. They're very knowledgeable about DVL, especially since they're only about a mile away.........
Barry A. Ogawa

TroutOnly
11-24-2009, 06:49 AM
Fish around the marina with big trout colored lures ,the stripers are hanging around killing all the stock trout,,,,,,,,,,,,,,good luck

Fishinnut
11-24-2009, 08:17 AM
Thanks for the suggestions I really appreciate everyone's response and will definitely post pictures if we are lucky enough to catch a nice DD striper tomorrow. God bless you all and God bless America!!!

:Smile:
Fishinnut

WaterBound
11-24-2009, 01:59 PM
From shore try to get to the points of the coves. Ask Mr Koetter at the front gate where and what is hot. That is the nice gentleman getting your money at the gate. Most people have no idea how well he knows that lake. Good Luck.