PDA

View Full Version : DVL slug part 2 , Mission acheived!!!

SEA ADDICTION
11-22-2009, 04:33 PM
Since yesterdays catch of LMB was so good i decided to go back today for my ultimate goal of catching a big striper. And that is what i did, Along with countless HUGE LMB, up to 9.66 lbs which today were all released. Finally hooked and landed my target species..

cutbait
11-22-2009, 05:17 PM
Nice fish bro,

What did he go? 3-4 lbs?

cutbait
11-22-2009, 05:17 PM
Just messing with you... Nice DD

marzocchi
11-22-2009, 05:37 PM
I just wish you post pictures of your significant other holding the fish instead of you...kidding. Hot wife and big fish, I dont know how your life can be any better =).

yolo
11-22-2009, 05:51 PM
I just wish you post pictures of your significant other holding the fish instead of you....

Nevermind. I won't go there :)

Nice striper SEA ADDICTION!

SEA ADDICTION
11-22-2009, 08:32 PM
I just wish you post pictures of your significant other holding the fish instead of you...kidding. Hot wife and big fish, I dont know how your life can be any better =).

You must belong to the other fishing website as well, i'm new to fishingnetwork. She almost went with me today, bikini and big striper would of been some damn good pics! Whats your screen name on the other site? I'll have to add an avatar here.... Life is good my man, Life is good

TroutOnly
11-22-2009, 08:57 PM
Boy you are an udiot,you dont know crap about me and what i fish for, and i dont need lessons from somebody like you . And yes i know alot of bass pros and they dont act like you and they dont eat the bass, they kill the stripers for thatand as far a teaching me dvl for holdover trout i caught the lake record trout there the second day it was open and after i caught about twenty bass for my firt time there, oh and anybody can can come on a website and say hes caught all kinds of fish but with the pics from the reports is what proves it other than that its just bull,,,,,,,,i like youre striper but my first twenty lber was in 1982 and ive caught so many since then i couldnt even count , dont spout youre crap when you dont know who youre talkin too,,,,,,,,,

SEA ADDICTION
11-22-2009, 09:24 PM
Boy you are an udiot,you dont know crap about me and what i fish for, and i dont need lessons from somebody like you . And yes i know alot of bass pros and they dont act like you and they dont eat the bass, they kill the stripers for thatand as far a teaching me dvl for holdover trout i caught the lake record trout there the second day it was open and after i caught about twenty bass for my firt time there, oh and anybody can can come on a website and say hes caught all kinds of fish but with the pics from the reports is what proves it other than that its just bull,,,,,,,,i like youre striper but my first twenty lber was in 1982 and ive caught so many since then i couldnt even count , dont spout youre crap when you dont know who youre talkin too,,,,,,,,,

Actually, you listen to ME YOU IDIOT! I know who you are, you tryed to give me a business card at DVL and i turned you down! Remember? I drive a Chevy tahoe.... So your telling me that pro bass fisherman have never havested any of there catch for table fare? Give me a break! I may be new to this site but not new to fishing...... I kept a couple bass to eat and you start crap about... do me a favor and dont reply to my post if you dont like the fact id rather eat the fish i catch then go to the store and pay for it!

TroutOnly
11-23-2009, 05:36 AM
Man you are a liar i dont give out cards unless some one asks for one now i know you are totlly full of ****,,,,,,,,,,,,and you dont know me at all ,,,,,,pal,,,,,,

SEA ADDICTION
11-23-2009, 07:11 AM
Man you are a liar i dont give out cards unless some one asks for one now i know you are totlly full of ****,,,,,,,,,,,,and you dont know me at all ,,,,,,pal,,,,,,

You realy did give me a card,your client was telling us about your trip in the parking lot and you walked up, joined in and and before you left gave a card. I believe I still havwe it in my center console glove box, have to scan it and post...

SEA ADDICTION
11-23-2009, 07:11 AM
Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

goodguy
11-23-2009, 07:56 AM
Is it just me or does TO come off as a child in these posts??? I know you're a long time member around here, but dang...

ib12fish
11-23-2009, 08:27 AM
WOW guys it's sounding like Bloody Decks on here, it's only FISH:Big Grin: