PDA

View Full Version : Vine 11/22

Prowler_Tuber
11-22-2009, 10:37 AM
Late start today but I limited using a Rapala CD1 (Brown Trout) and Trout worms by 0945. Ill post pics later overall I saw nothing big. The water was 58 and I was seeing fish all over the place I was marking them from 6-22 feet. Next time I'm wearing double socks.

Thisfool
11-22-2009, 12:32 PM
oooo sounds like the water temp is in that sweetspot

troutdog
11-22-2009, 01:43 PM
A limit before Sunday football even starts is a great way to start the day, well done Prowler :Thumbs Up:

TD

Big Daddy
11-22-2009, 03:07 PM
Nice job on the limits I also got a few fish yesterday on the brown trout pattern what area were you tubing

Prowler_Tuber
11-22-2009, 08:59 PM
From the point at trout island all the way down the flats and back. I did 2 runs and it was all over for those fish. Only two where of any size 1.73 and 1.80 but they were both full of roe nice bright yellow eggs.

http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc113/guamboas/IMG_0422.jpg

Troutman65
11-22-2009, 11:01 PM
Nice going out there on the troll. :Cool: Thanks for the post .

Mondo21
11-22-2009, 11:40 PM
Nice size Trout Prowler_Tuber. If it was caught Saturday at The Turkey Bowl you would have won the Trophy. Nice report. Look foward to the pics. Cindy:Big Grin:

dfisher
11-23-2009, 05:22 PM
Nice report,

Sundays fish were on the bigger size 1-2 lbs, didnt see anything bigger then that off of Trout island.

Also I saw you float tubing close to trout island, just becareful of pissed off shore anglers. Alot of boats were coming in within the buoys and in casting range.

Angler Dan
11-23-2009, 06:57 PM
...just becareful of pissed off shore anglers. Alot of boats were coming in within the buoys and in casting range.

Agree, there were several boats that moved through or simply set up inside the buoy line. The guy next to me on the point of Trout Island was loading up a Kastmaster to see if he could land it in one of the boats.

I saw you out there as well and remember you mentioning you could see the fish on the finder, but that they were sitting pretty deep.

Prowler_Tuber
11-23-2009, 08:28 PM
They were really deep. yeah I know i got close I was fighting the wind it was killer. I kicked out as fast as I could and got my last two about 15 yards past the white danger buoy by the pump. For the past two weekends they have been sitting between 22 and 26 feet about 40 yards off the point of trout island. I used crawlers a week ago and was done way too early I love my time out there. the bad part about the tube is that you dont get to talk ad meet fellow fisherman. Im still looking for my first DD this year hopefully it will come soon.

dfisher
11-23-2009, 09:35 PM
Agree, there were several boats that moved through or simply set up inside the buoy line. The guy next to me on the point of Trout Island was loading up a Kastmaster to see if he could land it in one of the boats.

I saw you out there as well and remember you mentioning you could see the fish on the finder, but that they were sitting pretty deep.

One boat actually snagged some guy next to us, who trolls and casts toward the shore? :ROFL:

Dan were you with the group that was the only ones hooking up decently from noon to closing?

Angler Dan
11-24-2009, 09:10 AM
Dan were you with the group that was the only ones hooking up decently from noon to closing?

No, my buddy and I were there from 0600 till about 1030. I had my limit by then and my buddy was just tired. So we took off and gave our spot to a young guy from Carson and his girlfriend. But we were set up literally on the point facing toward the West Shore.

dfisher
11-24-2009, 02:33 PM
No, my buddy and I were there from 0600 till about 1030. I had my limit by then and my buddy was just tired. So we took off and gave our spot to a young guy from Carson and his girlfriend. But we were set up literally on the point facing toward the West Shore.

ah ok.. we might have been 2 or 3 groups from you then.