PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday Sale

Liteliner
11-22-2009, 09:30 AM
Just a heads up. Bass Tackle Depot has a 20% off sale for the next ten days. Just started yesterday. :LOL::EyePop::EyePop:

Fire Ball
11-22-2009, 05:38 PM
I might buy something from them this week, but I prefer Tackle Warehouse. I think I will just wait for Tackle Warehouse's sale. Thanks.

Liteliner
11-22-2009, 09:00 PM
I dont know if TackleWarehouse is gonna be able to beat the 20% off. I hope they do though. They have a way better selection but their emails never seem to open for me so I have no idea what they are doin for blackfriday...

Fire Ball
11-22-2009, 09:38 PM
I dont know if TackleWarehouse is gonna be able to beat the 20% off. I hope they do though. They have a way better selection but their emails never seem to open for me so I have no idea what they are doin for blackfriday...

Tackle Warehouse matching competitors prices, right? So will they match the 20% off? :LOL:

I know a guy that emailed them asking that. Hoping he will get a reply soon.

Liteliner
11-24-2009, 09:32 PM
Well I finally got the email from TW. 20% off... :Confused::Confused::Confused:

BassTackle had the rod I wanted for 10 bucks cheaper and 20% off so went with BassTackle.

Fire Ball
11-24-2009, 09:42 PM
Well I finally got the email from TW. 20% off... :Confused::Confused::Confused:

BassTackle had the rod I wanted for 10 bucks cheaper and 20% off so went with BassTackle.

TW would have matched that price! I am going to order some stuff tonight from TW tonight.