PDA

View Full Version : A nice service

driven2fish
11-21-2009, 11:13 AM
Had a great experience at SAV-ON TACKLE in Santa Fe Springs. I've been getting pumped for trout season, and decide to have a few of our back-up reels serviced.

I was told to try out SAV-ON TACKLE, and am very glad that I did. Cost me $45 to have 3 of my spinning reels all tuned up. They came back in tip top shape, and I felt very satisfied with ALL of my serviced reels.

Check'em out if you haven't already. Its right there off the 605 in Santa Fe Springs.

fisherman from long beach
11-21-2009, 11:27 AM
great lil fishing store,go there for all my needs.

whate
11-21-2009, 08:12 PM
Cost me $45 to have 3 of my spinning reels all tuned up.

I called about the price for servicing my curado E, and was told that it would cost 18$.

driven2fish
11-22-2009, 03:07 PM
I called about the price for servicing my curado E, and was told that it would cost 18$.

:Confused:not sure what to say? maybe they are real busy and had to raise the rates? i dunno. i've only been to this store twice in my whole life, and i was REALLY impressed.

for the extra $3 i'd say go for it man! not sure how messed up your reel is...but all three of my spinning reels had some sort of funky little issue...and when i got em back from SAV-ON, they were perfect, smooth, cleaned up, just awesome.

good luck though man...i really hope you find them to be as helpful as i did.