PDA

View Full Version : F*mountSkunk,NinjaFail,ThenTheSinkingWash

Danny300
11-21-2009, 03:01 AM
after a morning skunk at the famous f*mount. I thought I'd hit the famous clear lake.

NINJA FAIL!!!! natives on patrol!!!! then decide to hit the ever so quickly sinking *wash*.

I managed to land one on a buzzbait....farmed 2, got several swirls but fish weren't striking the bait. Lazy fish!!!! My god like sex symbol of a fishing bud Skipp managed to nail 5 fish (but my fat butt never made it all the way out to the inlet LOL).

Picture today is the newest memeber of the Sleep*Walkers

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
11-21-2009, 03:45 AM
lol..i tried calling you bro for rancho jurupa trouts, i seen abbfanuc there...limited out..state stocked yesterday...i'm tring to ninja detox, but i couldn't help but to hit clear lake and pull up a 16infattie from the same spot i got the 19 1/2 from..not tryin to rub it in and all...lol..next time text me...i see lil 3hundo got his ninja gear on, did you take him to the wash???THE NEXT GENERATION INSOMNIACK ANGLERS...
BTW: DANNY HAVE BEEN TO OLD MANS POND LATELY, I JUST GOT WORD FROM SOME OF THE REGULARS THAT GO THERE..THEY SAID THERE IS A 5FT GATOR LOOSE IN THE POND SO BECAREFUL OUT THERE..
http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/big-game-hunter-albums-big-fish--2.jpg

http://i755.photobucket.com/albums/xx200/motopuaina/ninja-fail-demotivational-poster-12.jpg
YOU KNEW THIS WAS COMMING, ALL IN GOODTIMES BROTHER...HAHAHAHHAAH..

Danny300
11-21-2009, 07:06 AM
LOL..lil one is still to small to run any missions (8 mos.). But as soon as he's big enough...IT'S ON!!! Just me and Skipp. Were they working on clear lake last time you were there? I ran up on a cart with guy. That's why we ended up at the wash.

I saw my missed call that one day you called. I had been at fairmount all morning 3:30a or so. I had just hit the pillow and didn't hear you.

I've been to old man's pond. I've gotten 2 over couple of day. But, I've farmed more than I've been able to land :( Maybe we can hook up this week some time!

***lol i just saw yesterdays message! i was sleep at 11:30 a

old pudd fisher
11-21-2009, 05:12 PM
:Secret:Nice looking kid you have their Danny. Train him well to be a great ninja and you will have I fine fishing friend forever. And as you age and your back and muscles hurt he can help you hurdle the fences. Thanks for the post

B@$$[P][M][P]
11-21-2009, 08:41 PM
after a morning skunk at the famous f*mount. I thought I'd hit the famous clear lake.

NINJA FAIL!!!! natives on patrol!!!! then decide to hit the ever so quickly sinking *wash*.

I managed to land one on a buzzbait....farmed 2, got several swirls but fish weren't striking the bait. Lazy fish!!!! My god like sex symbol of a fishing bud Skipp managed to nail 5 fish (but my fat butt never made it all the way out to the inlet LOL).

Picture today is the newest memeber of the Sleep*Walkers

Ahhh following in his fathers foot steps...

smokinflies
11-22-2009, 10:27 PM
Bummer about the skunk Danny. You'll hook'em next time.