PDA

View Full Version : Cadis Navigator II Help-Boat not sitting straight

peterl
07-05-2007, 04:40 PM
Hi All,

I bought a Cadis Navigator II about 3 months ago and was just able to test it out today. I filled up the bladders with air, made them what I thought was straight and set-off for my sisters pool.

Well when I first got in and floated the tube in the front that connects to two sides of the U, one side came out (pushed down)

So I got back out of the water, put it back in and tried again. This time the tube stayed in place, but was pushing down quite a bit.

Now, I am a big guy (about 310#) this tube was rated to 350#

Am I doing something wrong? The tube is not really useable like this due to the fact that everyone is pushing towards the middle.

Any suggestions or help?

Thank you

Pete

CatchthatTrout
07-05-2007, 05:50 PM
Try inflating the upper U-portion first and then fill the bottom pontoons.

I'm 290# and didn't have that problem.

peterl
07-05-2007, 08:44 PM
Is there a certain way the bottom flaots should be positioned? I think I have it right, as the fill valves match the two holes with velco covers in the top back of each pontoon.

Anything else I need to look for to make the tube work correctly?

Thanks

Pete

sonarbp
07-09-2007, 06:57 AM
Hey Peterl,

CatchthatTrout is right....in order to get the pockets to sit in the right position you must first inflate the upper U-bladder then inflate the pontoons...if you don't and inflate the pontoons first the U-bladder will not inflate right and the pockets will push towards the middle.

Hope this helps......

this is the order I inflate my bladders:

1) The U-bladder 90%
2) Headrest/back rest bladder full
3) Left pontoon bladder 90%
4) Right pontoon bladder 90%

Once the tube has taken its shape and everything seems to be in the right position I top off each bladder.....I have never had any problems inflating my tube like this.

Good luck.....lets go fish!!!

sonarbp

sapdawg11
07-15-2007, 07:36 PM
the best way to inflate it is:

1. pump it up
2. take a picture
3. post on ebay
4. buy a super fat cat

just a suggestion :D