PDA

View Full Version : Heading out to Skinner tomorrow 11-18-09...anyone else?

CatchthatTrout
11-17-2009, 06:12 PM
Decided on a longer ride tomorrow and head out to Skinner and try for some stripers from shore, unless any Team 57 member will be out there on a boat and could use some company. <wink>
Look for the Team 57 t-shirt along the shore.

HEMAN
11-17-2009, 06:34 PM
i wont be out there tomorrow, but i'll hit you up next time i decide to go out there and need a fishing buddy.

GdHkSet1
11-17-2009, 06:50 PM
Decided on a longer ride tomorrow and head out to Skinner and try for some stripers from shore, unless any Team 57 member will be out there on a boat and could use some company. <wink>
Look for the Team 57 t-shirt along the shore.

I would love to fish on a weds and i would pick you up on Ramp1 but gotta head south on the I-15 and pass Temecula up to bring the bacon home. Good luck hope ya kill em tommorrow from shore.

CatchthatTrout
11-17-2009, 06:54 PM
i wont be out there tomorrow, but i'll hit you up next time i decide to go out there and need a fishing buddy.

I would love to fish on a weds and i would pick you up on Ramp1 but gotta head south on the I-15 and pass Temecula up to bring the bacon home. Good luck hope ya kill em tommorrow from shore.

Thanks Guys.
Off of work on disability until 12/7, but I'm also off every Friday with a 4/10 work week.