PDA

View Full Version : hoopin sat(tried anyways)

fisherman from long beach
11-16-2009, 01:11 PM
went out sat night, in hoping to catch a couple of bugs,got the big skunk in the bug department,caught around 10 crab ,1 spider crab.after that just fished ,got some calicos ,and sandies.what happen to all the bugs?nobodies posting any bug reports.

ahhvtec
11-16-2009, 02:10 PM
What time of night did you go out? How late did you stay out? Try again, don't give up. No one is posting up reports because no one is catching any. LOL JK. Don't kill me.

11-16-2009, 02:17 PM
we dropped the first net at around 5pm.stayed till around 12midnight.we were all over the place,and i think nobodies posting up because people bashin on each other,or complaining about where they go its been fished out.and i wont give up,im a fisherman cant quite because i dont catch anything.i enjoy myself on the water.

ahhvtec
11-16-2009, 02:31 PM
and i wont give up,im a fisherman cant quite because i dont catch anything.i enjoy myself on the water.

Attaboy! Go deeper next time. They have been going deep.

murrieta angler
11-16-2009, 04:43 PM
Just keep trying Bro, you will be rewarded, but if you don't try, you get nothing....:Big Grin: GOOD LUCK!!

11-17-2009, 07:16 AM
Just keep trying Bro, you will be rewarded, but if you don't try, you get nothing....:Big Grin: GOOD LUCK!!
dont worry i wont quit,i know sooner or later i'll start learning the tricks of the trade.we got onto some crab,we ate those last night and those crab were tasty.and i know ahhvtec,i got to get a damn fish finder,its on my xmas list.fishermnan from the L.B

lucky catch
11-18-2009, 07:47 AM
I've been doing okay 50' and deeper. Also the small Pike Mackeral from the korean market seems to be working better than our spanish macs,bonita or salmon heads.

Big Daddy
11-18-2009, 10:15 AM
Next time, we haven't been doing very well either