PDA

View Full Version : Lake Perris CLOSED TUES & WED

joelig
11-11-2009, 03:12 PM
Just bought a pass to get into Lake Perris, started to go out there today and found out they're closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays ---- What's up with that??? I feel bad for people who have wet slips there or yearly launch passes.

goodguy
11-11-2009, 03:37 PM
What a rip!!!

Nitro
11-11-2009, 04:34 PM
I have an annual pass I bought about two months ago and I'm really pissed about it!! I wonder if there is a way to complain or put pressure on the state to rethink their thought process.

SHAD MAN 09
11-11-2009, 05:31 PM
Just bought a pass to get into Lake Perris, started to go out there today and found out they're closed on Tuesdays and Wednesdays ---- What's up with that??? I feel bad for people who have wet slips there or yearly launch passes.

Well sucks for you but its been like 2 r 3 weeks that they posted this you should check the site b4 you go next time also its because of the budget cuts and expect no refund its in arnolds pockety now lol DAMN goverment.:ROFL:

TroutOnly
11-11-2009, 07:46 PM
same thig at siverwood,,,,,,,,,,

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
11-11-2009, 08:34 PM

just cause there closed dosen't mean you can't fish it..?:Shocked:

PHISHnutS
11-11-2009, 08:59 PM
just cause there closed dosen't mean you can't fish it..?:Shocked:

Go for it , show us how it's done. Go ninja a State Park that's closed, it's not like walking into the wash over a knocked down fence.

Don't forget to take pics... :LOL:

nismotech91
11-11-2009, 09:25 PM
go for it , show us how it's done. Go ninja a state park that's closed, it's not like walking into the wash over a knocked down fence.

Don't forget to take pics... :lol:

lol!!!!!!!

Danny300
11-11-2009, 09:43 PM
Who says the sleepwalkers don't ninja state parks. Hell....we'd fish the pool in your backyard if it had fish.

old pudd fisher
11-11-2009, 10:32 PM
Ninja...Ninja I don't care as long as property is respected and no harm is done go for it. The Ninja fishers I know all have paid their $40 bucks for a fishing license this year and we are now being ripped of with a minimized fishing week. Just my 2 cents.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
11-11-2009, 11:04 PM
Go for it , show us how it's done. Go ninja a State Park that's closed, it's not like walking into the wash over a knocked down fence.

that sounds like a double dare?:Twisted:
:ROFL:

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
11-11-2009, 11:06 PM
Who says the sleepwalkers don't ninja state parks. Hell....we'd fish the pool in your backyard if it had fish.

danny lets go hit up fishnuts wallmart waiting pool?

SHAD MAN 09
11-11-2009, 11:37 PM

HAHAHAHA not funny, you can fish there 24/7 just walk down. Never any problems

Danny300
11-12-2009, 12:33 AM
just came back from ninja trip....wife never knew what happened to her LOL

Flying
11-12-2009, 03:41 AM
Its affects other parks also. You can find more info here.
http://fishingnetwork.net/forum4/showthread.php?t=39726

I'm just thankful they are closed only 2 days and not more.

old pudd fisher
11-12-2009, 03:11 PM
I used to ninja when I was a teenager sometimes but haven't for years. Yes that makes sense to me about getting two tickets, one for trespassing and one for fishing with out a license, especially at a state park.

PHISHnutS
11-12-2009, 06:05 PM
HAHAHAHA not funny, you can fish there 24/7 just walk down. Never any problems

Silverwood yes, but not Perris, which is also a State Park.

I have nothing against ninja fishing, I've done my share (except for posting about it on the internet :Neutral: ) I'm just saying it's one thing to walk onto a golf course at night and it's another thing to hit a State Park that is not open 24/7.

BIG*GAME*HUNTER
11-12-2009, 06:54 PM
Silverwood yes, but not Perris, which is also a State Park.

I have nothing against ninja fishing, I've done my share (except for posting about it on the internet :Neutral: ) I'm just saying it's one thing to walk onto a golf course at night and it's another thing to hit a State Park that is not open 24/7.

who really cares, lets go hit perris on ninja hours...j/k