PDA

View Full Version : Wood floor boards ?

Hometown
11-10-2009, 05:30 PM
I have a 12 ft zodiac type inflatable with wood floor boards there is 4 ply wood boards but only one 1in by 1in solid piece of wood that i quess goes between ply im i missing a few of the solid pieces?If any one knows how they all fit together I WOULD LIKE SOME INFO. ITS MADE BY SEAWORTHY 1995 TIA :HOMETOWN:

fishincrave
11-11-2009, 11:02 AM
I have a 12 ft zodiac type inflatable with wood floor boards there is 4 ply wood boards but only one 1in by 1in solid piece of wood that i quess goes between ply im i missing a few of the solid pieces?If any one knows how they all fit together I WOULD LIKE SOME INFO. ITS MADE BY SEAWORTHY 1995 TIA :HOMETOWN:

the 1" wood should have slots on both sides so the board fit in them.
check the back of the large boards they should have #s for sequence where each goes on.
On a 12' inflatable boat you should have 4 to 5 large board and 3 to 4 1" slot board to hold them together hope this helps .
If you're missing pcs or boards contact the manufacturer.
The weight and motor size plate on the transom should have a phone # on it or just google the manufacturer.

Sean

Hometown
11-11-2009, 11:30 AM
check the back of the large boards they should have #s for sequence where each goes on.
On a 12' inflatable boat you should have 4 to 5 large board and 3 to 4 1" slot board to hold them together hope this helps .
The weight and motor size plate on the transom should have a phone # on it or just google the manufacturer.

Sean
thank you sean i only have 1 1 inch board and its L shaped i think its the front one since its the right side i will have to make the 2 back ones and i will use the slot method you mentiond one more ? i assume you install all boards before inflating tia mark

Hometown
11-11-2009, 11:31 AM

Sean
thank you sean i only have 1 1 inch board and its L shaped i think its the front one since its the right side i will have to make the 2 back ones and i will use the slot method you mentiond one more ? i assume you install all boards before inflating tia mark

fishincrave
11-12-2009, 08:22 AM
Yes install boards before inflating .

good luck any picks i may be able to help you some more.

Sean